21 - 25
DISPLAYED
Funderland!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Sure you can, man, you need some self affirmation classes or something," Zero offers, then takes a hit on the joint. Now that Errant recognizes the voice on the phone, he recognizes the hissing noise.

"So, you know, tell me what you do and stuff, and why you joined the club," Zero manages to get out before exhaling.

Errant can hear some laughter behind them, and he can only guess it's directed at the smoking, reeking buggy he's riding in.

Aside from the lurching of the wheels hitting the center rail... it's kind of fun.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

R
    Redinski

"I'm not sure I understand what you mean by 'do', but I joined the Libertines because everyone I knew was one. We were kinda on the outskirts, so I didn't see much of the other factions. What made you join the council?" Errant shoots back.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Awwwww, man, you joined because everyone else did? That's lame, dude. Didn't your mama ever ask you about jumping off bridges?"

Through some trees, Errant can see the shack where they got in the buggy coming into view. Zero flicks his joint out of the buggy.

"Anyway, I'm overdue for a little vaaaaay-kaaaaay," he trills. "So, you're the boss of the FC." So saying, he hops out of the buggy into the trees just as the buggy clears them.

So... there's Errant, alone, in the passenger seat, and it's almost time to disembark from his wonderful buggy ride.

At least the hot pink Hannah Montana hat in the driver's seat is there to keep him company.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

R
    Redinski

"I'm wha-?" Errant replies, but turns just in time to see Zero make his escape.
    He stares at the hat and wonders what his chances would be of finding the family again. Concluding the odds were against him, he turns it in to an employee before he leaves.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Errant's in luck -- Sue Ellen & co. are in line for the buggies. Although Hannah junior doesn't see the hat, the parents do. Dirty looks are cast, but nothing is said.

Once free of the buggy station, Errant finds himself free to enjoy the wonders of Funderland.

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread