Ended
Watch

This is Halloween

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    S
    Sasha

L’aire had become silent, watching the other shy man ( Xander ) for a few moments. An unlikely kindred spirit so it seemed. “Oh, sorry.” Nodding to Martha. “A mixture of everything. Ballet, ballroom, contemporary, pretty much anything; we have a mixture of instructors.” Adding the last portion so she didn’t seem like she knew about all of it, even if she did. Some would call her capture fortunate to have learned all she did, but the Fairest never saw it that way.

L’aire returned Green’s secret smile with a look to match. She wondered what went through the Mountainous man’s mind sometimes.

Feeling herself blush, but if to her felling Changelings, it was more of a glow. Terri… The Dancer shook her head with a shy grin. “Um, well, I’ve been thinking of having lessons at some point. I just don’t know if people are more interested in partner dancing or solo stuff.” She swallowed slightly. “I try to leave the performing to the students.” L’aire never thought it was right to perform before or after recitals; it could be either encouraging or discouraging to some.

“You should never be afraid to dance anywhere.” At least if you’re mortal. Her brows furrowed slightly, wondering why the petite woman just didn’t go do it. The Fairest’s brow rose, she looked at Malcolm, then to Martha, then to Malcolm again with a unspoken ‘just go try dancing with her’ look. The Onyx was expecting her fellow Courtier to respectfully decline.

There were easily enough couples there that they could all dance. Well, all but herself; she was content with that.

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

As the talk of dancing ensued a low and barely audible buzz flowed out from Merlin's pants pocket. A phone was procured with a string of numbers that clearly meant more to Emrys then anyone else who could see it.

"Uh, I'd love to dance," He said trying to fake a smile for the group despite something or another bothering him. "But rain check?"

The wizards eyes looked first to Varyx and then the violet eyed beauty that he had just spent a fleeting moment of eye contact with. Without another word the Enchanter was off, depositing money for his drink and leaving the club.

Emrys leaves the scene.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Varyx waved to Emrys as he left, chuckling at his sudden nervousness at the idea of dancing with someone. She'd noticed the look he'd given Sasha and herself before he excused himself.

With a grin, she turned her attention to Martha, licking her lips. "I think Sasha is right, there's no reason for you not to go dancing if that's what you'd like." She leaned a little closer. "I'd be happy to dance with you, sweetheart." Then her gaze flickered to Malcolm - she hadn't missed the look Sasha had shot him earlier. "That is, assuming I would be interrupting anything."

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Green stared with a certain dull confusion at Sasha and then at Martha.

"What? Err... No. I uh I am not one for dancing, yeah. Two left feet, see? Big feet?"

Heavy brows rose in panic and he squeezed himself firmly onto his stool, which grumbled at the added weight.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread