Ended
Watch

Rope Class

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    V
    Vivian York

The Daeva laughed, a twinge of apprehension when wax was brought up. Of course, now there were wax warmers which made play less complicated, at least for them.

There wasn’t much she could do while Katya stood tall next to her. Bound as she was, it wasn’t like she had a choice. It was a nice touch they didn’t produce a ball gag yet. Still, she wouldn’t put it past the matron of the Asylum.

What is it the country boys call it? Cattle down, no, cattle roped? Roping? Wait, hog-tying. Yes that’s it. All she could think of while the discussion of wrestling someone to the ground was upon them. Her eyes swiftly lit up in apprehension from Katya’s description of more rope burns.

“Private…” Vivian Cheshire grinned. “I like things private… and if we don’t get any further voyeurs, I’m sure there are private rooms so you can learn more, Ale…” Her voice is a long drawn out question to Katya.

s
    sumthingpositiv

To Ale's question, Katya shrugs. "It depends on the person. Everyone has their own style. I like single column ties because their allow me more flexibility to improvise when tying someone up." she looks to Vivian and grins. "It also depends on the purpose of the play you want to have that dictates the tie, which I'll gladly show you in a moment." she checks the time on her phone and says "Vixen is right, we do have a private room that would make it easier to answer your other questions. I'll show you one more tie and then if no one else shows, we can migrate to the private room. After all, I did say there would be a Play Party following class."

She looks down to Vivian and starts to undo the knots around Vivian's legs. Katya hates to undo such nice work that Ale did, but she has plans for Vivian's legs that involve a different position. "Now what I'm about to show you is one of my favorite ties, a Futomomo, which indicates the large part of the leg. Vixen, if you could, remain on your back and bend your leg so that your calve is touching your thigh."" she says once Vivian's legs are free, only to be bound once more. Katya waits for Vivian to do so before bending down with her rope.

"The best part about this knot is you can practice on yourself at home." she says to both of them if they are interested. "So like before, we start with a single column tie around the ankle." she says as she quickly wraps her rope around Vixen's. now that the basics have been demonstrated, Katya does not need to worry about working slowly and does it so fast it's almost in an instant. She then grabs the ends and pulls them so Vivian's ankle is pulled closer towards her thigh before she wraps it around the leg. "So each wrap I make around her leg, I want to make sure it is tight so that if she tries to escape, she won't be able to. I want to leave some space in between each band but not too much that it gives her slack so she can move it. Granted i don't want to harm her, but for this tie some constriction is okay for at least a limited amount of time." She's able to wrap the ends around Vivian four times, pulling tight after making each loop. On the last loop she pulls the ends across the top band. "Once we reach the top, I want to pull the ends across the top band, making sure it's nice and tight before I pulled the ends to loop around the top band and then down to the next band where I make a similar loop." Like a snake, the ends loop around each band, creating a vertical column that leads to the next band. It's only when she reaches the bottom one that she pulls the ends under it, and then around to the other side of Vivian's leg. "We skip making a loop around the bottom bands because they really don't add anything to the tightness. instead I move to the second band on the other side of Vixen's leg, doing the same thing as before, looping it under once and then pulling it up to the next bands. I can also pull the ends back around each loop, and make an additional wrap around them." she does so by pulling the ends around each vertical column and then going down to the next until she runs out of rope. Once she has reached the end she ties the ends off in a square knot and then gestures towards the tie.

"And ta daa, we have a futomomo. I like this tie because of how it forces the person's leg to be bent. How is that for your Vixen?" she asks as she gestures to Vivian's bent leg. "I like my partners on their knees and aesthetically this is pleasing to me as I feel it puts them in a more submissive position. But I can't quite explain it without both of her legs in a Futomomo." she looks to Ale and winks at her. "Care to make a twin for Vixen's other leg?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PVZ_S2QnlA

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She offers a smile and wink to Vivian. Private could be fun, and who knows what she could learn.

The Savage nods in understanding, it had been a fairly quiet evening. She had hoped to see more people interested in the rope and their model.

A new knot, Ale’s eyes light up with excitement, as she kneels down when Katya does. Her eyes watch the Daevas leg bend and her Cousin begin wrapping the rope around it. This one appeared to be a more simple way of restraining someone, though looks could be deceiving.

“I have to admit, I find this more pleasing to the eyes.” She said with a gesture to the finished product. It actually surprised her, to find the knots and the way it went around the leg attractive.

“I’d love to.” She replied and eagerly set to work. While it looked easier, it still had moments that were a little tricky. But she was sure with practice it would easier.

Once she was finished, she leans back, taking in the view of both legs and nods, “Yup, defiantly like this look better.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

Katya had her at party.

Again, her eyes watched the Gangrels work with their hands upon her flesh. Her leg was becoming something that looked much like a sausage. The Daeva snickered when there was talk of trying to escape. Why she would do that was beyond her comprehension, yet, she seemed to be teaching Ale about securing someone down that caused a stir. Yet, unless that person was in torpor or had been knocked out, some of these excessive tying constructions wouldn’t go very well.

Vivian was all in knots, which wasn’t even figuratively speaking. She was pleasantly enjoying the rope demonstration but also ready to move on to something more enticing that Katya mentioned.

“Yes, I dare say I won’t be moving on my own any time soon.” Grinning up to the two feminine Savages. “So I leave it to you ladies to decide if you’re transporting me in some fashion or releasing me before we move to the next room.”

How creative could they get if they were to just transport her? Doubting that would be the option, Vivian awaited her release.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya stands behind Vivian the whole time, watching as Ale's knot comes to life until it mimics the same intricate structure as her own. Katya makes a noise, it's not quite a purr, but also not an over-dramatic moan. It's like a low hum as she gently touches Vivian's shoulders, leaning over her to look on either side of her legs.

"Yes very good Mina...you see?" she says as she kneels down behind Vivian. "IN this position, It's easy for me to push Vixen forward." she gently does so by pressing on the center of Vivian's back to guide her forward if she wishes to, the suggestive position of where Katya is placed to make it quite clear what else she could do in that location. "And well...you get the idea. I'm very fond of spanking...and I find this knot to be most accommodating for that job.""

Smiling to Vivian, Katya continues "Although, Rope is not just a fun way to fuck someone. for me it has been a metaphor for challenges, barriers that limit our choices so that we can think outside the box and emerge from the experience as a wiser person. I've also been in the position Vixen has been in and while yes it looks submissive, it is possible to be in a state of power on your knees." Vivian couldn't be a better example. She was Whip to a respected clan and could no doubt bring about Katya's own end if she wanted. "I have no doubt dozens of men would flock to you Vixen even in this position."

She rises to her feet and looks down at Vivian, forced to her knees thanks to two Savages. The sadistic side of her does not want to free the scantily clad Succubi and is open to making Vivian's crawl, but perhaps another time. At Vivian's suggestion, Katya says, "Well I would really hate to take you out of that position, I don't think you realize how irresistible you look. But if we are to move to a more private location, then I suppose we'll grant you the movement of your legs." she bends down to begin untying the futomomo knots on Vivian's legs, revealing the imprint of the rope that marks Vivian's skin. "And see all the lovely marks you have once we are done?" she jokes.

Once Katya is finished untying Vivian, she let's the Daeva stand and move around a bit before gesturing to her duffel bag, "Okay ladies, I'll leave this next lesson up to you. You both learned how to tie someone up, so I suppose now I'll show you how to make them beg."" she digs through her bag and continues talking. "There are many ways to be sadistic, in a fun way of course..it just depends on how creative you want to get. I'll let you both pick your poison and then we can discuss in the private room who will be Top and Bottom. I can teach you how to use a flogger, how to use a cane, how to use a crop or....how to use a certain magic wand in a cruel fashion."" her lips spread into a very wide grin. She might not be an elder, but she has seen enough things in her hobby to fulfill a lifetime that she can't wait to share with them.

Playing with two women I've admired for quite sometime? I don't think this event could have gone any better.

We have about four days left until we reach the month mark so I guess this will be your chance to leave your last comments before we close!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

While it would be entertaining, and somewhat pleasing to see the Daeva attempt to crawl to a private room, it would be easier to release her and let her walk. Which was a little disappointing. But using a stick or pole, they could always carry Vivian, hanging, between them by them, which would be pretty amusing.

Katyas voice brought her out of her thoughts, and she focuses on her.

Spanking? An eyebrow arches, she’d heard of that. Not sure where, but just one of those pieces of random information you pick up over the years. And it did make her wonder what it was like, both receiving and giving. Never know, it could open a whole new dinner menu to her.

Now that was weird, “Being bound like Vixen is can be a state of power?” she asks, confused. “Seems I have a lot to learn here.” How can someone have power being tied up? Katya had to explain this one.

And then things move from ropes, to what she guesses are some type of sex toys or weapons. A few she had heard of, some she hadn’t.

Best stick with what she knew, “The crop sounds like it could be fun.” She replies with a grin.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

7. Likes West liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

She’d leaned forward just as guided by Katya. It was quite a fun position, in a state of submission where she was surrendered to the Gangrel women. That was her train of thought until she spoke of power. Her lips curled, Vivian had no problem with men, at times flocking to her. The Kiss was just as sweet.

Chuckling devilishly, the Daeva replied. “Oh I am quite sure I know how irresistible I look…” Watching as the rope was undone, she looked at her legs. “Its quite like temporary tattoos, or, rather, temporary branding.” Softly snickering.

After rising to her feet, standing in place for a few moments to find her bearings while Katya described other unique ways. “I think Mina will be quite creative with a crop.” Winking to the other Gangrel.

“However, I would like to learn to use a flogger more effectively.” There it was, that ping of a switch that had been laid to rest for most of the evening. Vivian grabbed her bag and nodded toward the private room. “I have no preference being either. This has been quite enjoyable.”

“Now, that magic wand thing… sounds enticing…” Walking toward the room, turning back to the two women. “Ready for round two!” Holding up her index and forefinger, barely containing her excitement.

I think that’s it for me, we could probably leave the ‘room’ to imagination? Lol

s
    sumthingpositiv

"Round two it is then ladies. We can discuss who wants to go first once inside." Katya says as she gathers everything up and places it in her bag. She takes her time in closing her station down before leading Vivian and Ale to the Green room.

"We certainly have plenty of time to try all three." she says dryly as she flashes Ale a look. "Perhaps it be best if I showed you how being tied in that position can still look powerful." Whether that means that Katya offered to tie Ale up or if she would allow the two of them to tie her up, was only for the three of them to know as they closed the door. Regardless of who held the handle and who was on their knees, the sound of leather striking flesh gets so loud it can pop ears, the only sound to mute the voices of pleasure that they invoke, a shame no one outside can hear it.

end scene. thanks so much you two for joining in, I hope you had fun!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.