Ended
Watch
41 - 45
DISPLAYED
Carriage tour

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    E
    Ermac

The Theurge chuckled at Morgan's experience with "lots of blue." "Yes, I've seen plenty of blue screens and other unfortunate error messages that make absolutely no sense what so ever."

Looking to Miach as he confirmed it was once President Reagan's home, "That's pretty awesome. It's amazing what you can learn from these kinds of tours!"

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan blushed but tried to laugh along with Ermac. She was a little more enthusiastic about nodding her head in agreement with Miach. She sent "Jon" an appreciative smile, "Than-thank ye Jon. I'll, heh-heh, try ye advice. And-and tis most neat facts that ye ken, erm, know, heh."

"And the overhanging ledges are cool...whatever they are ca-ca-ca-lableled."

ooc: I'm find with wrapping up. This was fun.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Ramona mentioned overhanging bits, Ale tries to look. If she had to be honest, it was a beautiful building, but it didn’t really do much for her. Not really her thing. And American presidents? She had no idea.

Then talk turned back to dance, parkour and computers. She follows the conversation, smiling and nodding when it seemed appropriate.

“Ramona, you mentioned The Forge, besides what you mentioned, are they doing anything for Halloween?” she asked with an eager smile. “I love dressing up and was hoping some local bars and clubs would have something going on."

ooc: I'm cool with wrapping, sorry for the delay.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

She opens her mouth to answer Alessandra, then blinks, closes it, and opens it again to speak, "You know... I don't really know. I haven't asked. But I could find out easily enough."
    I'm cool calling it when-ever.

Miach

PRE

As the evening turned into the night and the five tourists visited more and more of Sacramento, words were exchanged that made some laugh or piqued their interest, words that made them marvel at the city or at each others, and by the time they finalled parted ways, each was glad (s)he had come at the horse show. Some would meet again, some never, but noone regretted that evening in the River City.

End Scene. Thank you all, it's been great fun indeed !

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread