(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

At the introduction of the horses, Ales eyes move from one to the other. But she doesn’t make an attempt to reach out and pet one. Some animals got a little nervous around her kind, and she really didn’t want a scene.

“Ah, I see. I used to find it relaxing to brush them and just be around them. Such amazing creatures.” Says the Savage.

“Pleased to meet you Ramona, I’m Alessandra, though you can just call me Ale.” Says the Italian with a friendly smile. From the way she says her name, with the accent, it sounds like Ale is easier to say.

As the tall blonde guy with the smile comes over and introduces himself, a smile and nod is offered to him. “Hi Miach,” that’s an interesting name she thinks. The other guy, the one who seemed to be a little geeky gets a smile as well, “Hi Eric,” she greets. “I’m Alessandra, but Ale works.” Maybe she should pick a different name to use when among Kine.

“Seems this has turned into a small party.” She jokes.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

She watches Micah reach out to touch the animals. These animals are valuable, and potentially dangerous, intentionally or not. So when some visitor comes in and lays hands on them, its something to monitor closely. It's a good thing Holly and Molly are pretty sweet-tempered and tired. Since the horses are staying relaxed about it, Ramona stays relaxed about it.

She smirks at his words though. Someone who describes horses as 'noble, faithful beasts' so earnestly probably doesn't spend a lot of time around horses. Sure, they can be that. But they can also be colossally stupid, infuriatingly stubborn, and paradoxically fragile. Good bits and bad bits. A lot like people in that way.

"Nice to meet you," she says, to everyone in particular, as they give their names. "They're Clydesdales," she says, as Eric remarks on their size, "Draft horses. Bred big for heavy labor. Farm work, pulling carts, things like that. They've been hauling carriages most of the day."

"They don't mind," she tells Ale, remarking on the 'party,' and smiles, "They like the attention. They'd show it a bit more, but they're a little tired right now." The brush strokes continue as they talk, but the grooming will be done soon, and Holly and Molly will be off elsewhere, to rest probably. And Ramona will have to find something else to do.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Certain animals had a...negative reaction to the Twilit Page. Mostly canines, which seemed to either want to maul her to death or drag her back to their owner. It depended upon the "friendliness" of the breed. Carnivores probably saw her for the prey animal she (at least partly) still was.

You'd be as likely to find Morgan at the Asylum as at a dog show. But a expo of herbivores? She figured that couldn't be too bad. And it might make a nice break from the usual. Besides, it gave the Beast an excuse to break out the pretty blue sundress she'd gotten so long ago. And whilst her white running shoes didn't exactly sync with the dress, the black tote bag was fine.

She'd swear that the first horse she tried to pet gave her a confused look before snorting in her face. On the plus side, she did get to pet it without getting bitten, head butted, or kicked. You know, after the skittish woman had worked up the courage. And she certainly didn't squeak loudly when the stallion had decided to stomp his foot.

"Neh-neh-nice heh-horsie...please?" she stuttered out as she backed away from the animal. The horse's reply was to knicker, and Morgan was certain the animal was amused. That caused Morgan to give an exasperated sigh, "Ye are fffrom Chicago, ain't ye? Morgan shook her head as she turned away and walked off.

Not watching where she was going did present a small problem. She literally bumped into two gentlemen having a conversation with two women. Morgan's response was to squeak and blush. Then to wave both her hands in front of her apologetically, "Sorry-sorry-sorry ssssirs. I heh-heh did nay watch my path. Neh-nada-not mean to interrupt, very-very sorry, heh-heh. Um, sorry to the ladies too--"

The hands freeze as her eyes lock on Ramona. It takes her a moment to recognize the Constable through her Mask. A surprised smile crawled onto her face, "Ramona? Oh, heh-heh, hi! Um...nada-not ken ye'd be heh-here...Um, Imma not interfering with a...thing am I?" Well, Morgan hoped she wasn't going to ruin a friend's evening.

-1 Glamour: Harden the Mask

Miach

PRE

"Alessandra..." Miach repeated as a greeting toward the tattooed woman. She was... pleasant to be around. And Esmeralda was home...

Shaking his head, he instead focused on what Ramona was saying, explaining what those horses were. Bred. They were beasts of labor, to be burdened so their masters wouldn't... Was it what the Sleepers were ? Was it what the Awakened this side of the Abyss were ? Could they all be puppets dancing on strings they couldn't see ? The prospect was not pleasing, but the fact remained that they had Awakened. They had been granted a shot at the Truth... They had to be resolute and optimistic, otherwise they were simply doomed.

The doctor shook his head a second time, and was about to say something about "letting them get a well deserved rest", when someone else nearly bumped into him and he had to try and keep his balance. And hers too.

"No harm's done..." he replied as she apologized, and only then realized he had already met her ! But she seemed to have forgotten him, which was perhaps for the best. "But beware those huge beasts could easily push you hard." he warned, looking at Ramona to see whether she shared his diagnosis.

E
    Ermac

Eric nods in interest as Ramona explains their purpose. "That's really - woah," he says in surprise as he's suddenly jostled by a woman. "Oh hi there," he tried to pass off the faux pau with humor. "I don't know about Chicago's Clydesdales but these looks like they're from Sacramento to me," grinning at Ramona, "At least that's what I'm going by with the expert here."

He extended a hand to the skittish woman, "I'm Eric, nice to meet you."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

That was good, Ramona had a sense of humor, she thinks with a smile. And she totally got the whole liking the attention thing. There were times when she liked the attention her tattoos got her, or her accent.

As she was about to say something, another woman bumped into their small gathering. The squeak and blush were cute, and she chuckles, shaking her head.

“It’s all good, the more the merrier,” says the Savage, Salve, I’m Alessandra, but call me Ale.” It was interesting to her how her native language still slipped in from time to time.

Dark eyes shift to Miach, a slight hint of mischief in them as he says her name. Guys were so much fun.

Once names had been exchanged, it was time to pass off as human and social, “So what brings everyone out tonight?”

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

The squeak-and-stutter is immediately recognizable. Just beyond Mich and Eric must be Sacramento's one and only Raccoon-ish courier. She smiles, "Hey Morgan. It's fine." The Beast seems unharmed, that's good. She nods at Micah's words, "They're pretty strong, and pretty heavy." Holly snorts, and Ramona pats her back a couple times. Her eyes flick to Alessandra. Which is an enjoyable experience. She's pretty sure hat everyone is out tonight for the Horse Expo, though.

A groom signals her, and she nods. She tucks the brush into a pocket on her tool belt, and takes Holly's lead in hand. "Be right back." Another groom comes forward, taking Molly's lead, and together they walk the Clydesdales to the end of the lot. Ramona makes sure they pass by the knot of visitors she'd attracted, so they can all get a good look. At the end of the lot, she passes Holly's lead to another groom, then bends to scoop some water out of a pail and wash her hands a bit, before making her way back over towards the visitors. "If you guys wanted a night carriage tour, there'll be another one leaving in a couple minutes."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Miach didn't need to feel to bad about Morgan not remembering him yet. The skittish raccoon had been panicking over social norms and really not paying attention to whom she'd run into. Once she was a little calmer, she stared at Miach for a second. She blinked and then smiled, "Oh-heh-heh. Hi Jon. Surprise running into ye heh-here. Hope ye are doing well ano-and not mind if I hang-around, save less-literal-then-first-time-we-met, heh-heh."

Morgan accepted Eric's hand and gave it a shake, "N-nice to acquaint with ye Eric. Imma Morgan. Um..." she looked at the big horsies and then back to Eric, "T-t-that tis good. Scaremento be-be much nicer then Chicago. Pretty-pretty heh-hope t-that goes for horses too...Or that heh-he be exemption-er, exception," she jerks a thumb towards the one that had tried to spook her. Just in time for said horse to be scaring a couple of children.

She nodded and smiled at the pretty tattooed lady. She mostly surpressed a shiver at the sight of the tattoos. Not that the imagery was offensive, but the pain involved in the garnering skin ink was unnerving to the Beast. Her instincts were high on self-preservation. "G-g-g-g-salutation miss Ale. Imma Morgan...uh," she rubbed the back of her head. The red was coming back to her cheeks, "Which ye heh-heh, probably hoi-heard when I introduce wid-with Eric, heh-heh."

"I'll t-take the size warning to heart Ramona...still beh-better then way da-the doggies react to me," she can't stop the nervous chuckle from escaping her throat. Night tour by horse? Morgan hadn't even known that was happening until Ramona mentioned it. She should have read the flyer more. She did have one thing to ask her fellow Lost: "Oh, heh-heh, tours zzzound nice. Can't recall heh-taking such a ride afore. Ramona? Aro-are ye able to rid-rid-rid-erk, participate?"

Morgan may have met Jon before, but she counted Ramona as a friend. And who didn't like hanging with their friends?

Miach

PRE

So she remembered... oops... Taking it in stride, Miach tried to think up an excuse for his former slip of the tongue, all the while trying to befuddle the thing. "Hi Morgan, how you doing ? Doing good on the ground ?" he asked, throwing the ball right into her camp. Sorry - he thought all the while.

Turning his attention back to the most alluring woman of the lot - Ale - he replied to her gallantly. "With such a line, I should be saying that I came hoping to have the pleasure of a company such as yours..." and he nodded again slightly "but the truth is much more common. I'm usually... busy... and I came here to change my mind. Being around animals is good. Doing something new is good too."

He shrugged, hoping it would make sense that people would wander out aimlessly. "And in that respect, the night carriage tour would be really great, Ramona. I would love to ! But only if you come with us ? " because she seemed to be grooming the horses, but perhaps she could let go of her duty for a while ?

"The more the merrier, after all." and the Enchanter smiled all around, glad for the company.

E
    Ermac

His ears perked up at hearing Miach addressed as "Jon." Ermac pretended not to notice. Careful with your Names, friend... Unfortunately he was not skilled enough to telepathically remind the Acanthus. Instead, he resolved simply not to use either of the Enchanter's names until they had an opportunity to speak in private.

Smiling to the skittish woman, "Nice to meet you too Morgan," the Obrimos felt a pang of guilt for the endlessly stuttering - as Eric saw her, poor Morgan was another victim of The Lie.

In response to Ale's question, "Oh just figured I'd get the hell out of the house and enjoy life for a night. How bout you?"

Looking up to Ramona mentioning a carriage ride, "That'd be fun." He nudged Miach. "Let's all go together. It'll be great."

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread