Ended
Watch

(1509) Richard and Juan

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    J
    Juan Cordoba

If Richard follows Juan, the Priscus walks down the hall to a conference room. There he waits by the door.

Richard trails just a few steps behind Juan, as they put further distance between the duo and the others a mysterious sense of reluctance creeps over him. Could it be that Juan had taken offense to him leaving without notice? He hadn't even thought of it until now. Perfect with a quick rotation of his shoulders, Richard raises his internal defenses and prepares himself for the third degree that is sure to come next. "After you Priscus"

J
    Juan Cordoba

A brow raised on the Priscus's face then fell flat. Cordoba looked to the door then twisted the knob, pulling the door open. "After you, Mister Black," Juan remained where he stood, "I insist."

Before them laid a conference table, "Have a seat," he politely ordered.

For a moment Richards eyes lingered with Juans, he could understand his Priscus wanting to find out more about his absence but way he was going about it seemed suspiciously passive aggressive. "Very well" He takes a step passed Juan and enters the conference room where he quickly takes a seat at the table, eager to find out rather this is truly necessary.

J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan closes the door behind himself. He takes a seat across from Richard, folding one leg onto his knee. The Priscus sits pondering the Daeva for a moment.

"Mister Black," he started out. "Does March Fifteenth have any significant meaning to you?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The door is locked. Court is supposed to be Court (and open). If you want a private meeting with someone, please make a Private Scene.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

The pair remain outside the door but still within the hallway to continue their conversation

Richard summons his memories, scanning a few months back to possibly find out exactly what Juan is on about, though he was more than certain that what ever it was he would have no direct answer to it, Richard had left the city for nearly four months. "No, I can't say that I does. Though you are giving me the feeling that it should. Care to tell me what this is all about Priscus?"

J
    Juan Cordoba

"It was the night of the Clan meeting," he replied with a modicum of annoyance. "I had posted an announcement a month in advance." the Priscus's eyes observed the body language of the Daeva.

"Perhaps you can shed some light as to why you were absent when such generous notice was given?"

When Juan informs him that the fifteenth was the date of their family meeting immediately dots begin to connect in his mind. This wasn't so much about announcing his return, nor was this the direct result of his exit from the city, no this was about Juan being offended as the newly appointed Daeva Priscus that called for a gathering and found one of his own absent. "So it was, my apologies then. As I have said, I was out of town meeting with an acquaintance about a matter of personal urgency. Unfortunately my return date was delayed."

OOC

J
    Juan Cordoba

The Priscus slowly nodded. "I see." The barely concealed malevolence faded from his face. "I had thought you were avoiding me for dubious reasons." What nefarious ideas Velma could have implanted in Richard's head was Cordoba could only imagine.

The painter regarded the sculptor. "Your apology is accepted." The Daeva's tone had eased into a more friendly sound. "Is that particular matter resolved?" A curious brow arose.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.