Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Two Dragons (Don't) Meet

THREADID
    N
    Noel

~Why do I need to be so social~ He wonders again as he steps into the club Nox. As per the usual he had left his weapons in the car so need to stop at the coat check. He looks around at the crowd and his beast pushed against his meat and skin, enough that his muscles twitched and his blushed skin got goosebumps. ~FOOD~ is all he could think, they were hungry but he stepped forward using the motion to push down those thoughts. The urges needed to be controlled, perhaps tonight he could find someone to help him with that.

The thoughts calmed him, and with renewed vigor he pushed the beast back down. His pace was not hurried but still fast, weaving through the throng of kine each looking tastier than the last until he came to the stairs down and the bouncers there. He nodded to them and they let him through, he looked like he had been there to dance. Black silky slacks, nice dressy black shoes, a deep almost metallic blue silk shirt. But tonight it would be another kind of dance, one maybe far more dangerous than what you could get into up here.

He descends the steps wondering ~Who will be here for me to meet tonight?~ Chrisie

Martha Villiers

PRE

Once at the foot of The Stairs any new arrival is met with the light aroma of lemons and can see the layout more properly...

To a casual observer and Kindred there's one young lady present.

To those who haven't met her before, Martha appears quite Mortal, youthful, pale and petite.

Tiny
    Martha is neatly attired in an Edwardian style English school uniform. Yes, there are the hipster spectacles perched daintily on the end of her nose. So too is the short gymslip with a hemline to mid thigh, it reveals a single, toned and trim, leg clad in a serviceable black stocking.

Her hair is an odd shade. To the expert eye, her twin tails are 'zombie blue' with a subtle hint of 'zombie green' thrown in for good measure. A red bow adds an ornamental dash of color and matches her red neck tie.

A swift glance would reveal that she's wearing a simple metal peg leg, which clearly extends high up her left thigh.

Though smelling of minty toothpaste and lemons, she's shunned more obvious cosmetics.

She emits no Beast.

Her petite presence, however, exudes an almost tangible sweetness and innocence.

A simple metal walking cane at her side, tiny Martha sits at a simple Casio 88 key digital keyboard erected in one corner of the Elysian Field and concentrates on playing Fur Alina by Arvo Part...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/8as_BN5h5YQ
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

N
    Noel

~rip it... tear it...suck it dry!~ His soul cries out and Daniel needs to stop a moment to fight his urges and to get his bearings. It's an internal struggle as he looks around to see if perhaps she belonged here but then when he saw her face concentrating on her playing he recognized her from the descriptions. ~She's the keeper......Martha Villiers.~ The knowledge of this helps him force the beast within to calm, she wasn't food and was probably stronger then they were. She was just being polite and not forcing such issues. He takes a deep unnecessary breath and then slowly and quietly approached her while listening to the magnificent song she was playing.

He was not stalking her per se, but he took a seat that would be in her view once she was finished and he waited with a smile on his face. His presence was friendly, a smell of 'Axe, Touch' followed him but wasn't overdone so that all the frangrances mixed in the flowing air. He watched her play as he listened, going over her outfit. ~Some of us don't move on past our mortal times...I should take a look to see when her type of outfit was the mainstay so perhaps I can get a grip of her timeframe at least.~

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Since Daniel is strolling around Starving, and has now encountered a source of Blood, roll for Frenzy.

2 Successes Needed, -2 dice for being Starving.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

N
    Noel

The view of the food all around him, the sounds of their mewling and moo'ing in their herd was almost too much for Daniel. ~KILL THEM ALL!!!!~ His beast screamed. ~drink their blood until I am sated.~ Little by little Daniel pushed and shoved the beginnings of his frenzy down. His beast had almost taken over. There was all this food. What would it be like down the stairs, ~even worse probably~ so rather than causing a reason for him to be ashed on sight he turns around almost knocking into a couple people who had also been coming in. But he narrowly avoided them as he stepped quickly back outside.

The drank deeply of the night air once he was outside and his beast fought again for control, there was still food present. The bouncers, the line to get in. But with another enormous push he forced his beast down, to it's ever watchful, ever hungry presence. But at least he was able to master himself once again. He looked back at the nox one more time before slipping back in his car, with a long sigh he shuts the door. ~I need to go eat before I try this again. Maybe somewhere seedy, much easier...yeah, I have the clothes for that in the back of the car.~ With that he drives off never having gotten to meet the keeper or hear her song. (Exits scene- with 2 less willpower but 1 non frenzy, worth it)

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-08-31 09:34:02 Daniel rolls 5 to Trying to resist eating all the tasty morsals... I mean mortals. (10 Again, WillPower) 6, 6, 3, 9, 7 1 success
      2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-08-31 09:39:16 Daniel rolls 5 to Trying to resist eating all the tasty morsals... I mean mortals. (10 Again, WillPower) 9, 6, 6, 5, 8 2 successes

Martha Villiers

PRE

Unaware of the proximity and closeness of potential disaster, Martha completes playing her tune and then turns her attentions to other matters of Elysian security...

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.