Ended
Watch
51 - 53
DISPLAYED
Coffee and Some Verses

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    S
    Saeyer

Tongue pressed between sharp teeth, Ava watched Gregory go with a mixture of regret and pity. Lured out for a friendly conversation and ambushed. Pretty shitty way to end a day. As Diana apologized she gave a tiny shake of her head, not entirely dismissing it but not really holding the events against her either. "I don't think he has a phone," she said tiredly, and even if he had she wouldn't give the number out so easily. "But I'll see him sooner or later; I could deliver a note, or something, if you'd like."

After knocking back the dregs that remained in her cup, David's question was met with a small smile. "I'd like that." Their first, and at this rate maybe only, meeting was clearly over. And, it would be nice to have a brief moment just the two of them after all that, though she would probably spend the whole time trying not to apologize. Making ready to leave, books tucked back into her bag, the ghost of an eye-roll passed over her face at Coco's words but she didn't respond.

Mug in hand, she looked to the contrite playwright once more. "It was nice to meet you. Have a good evening." The nicety was clearly just that, but not insincere. As for the wasp, she sent a sidelong glance her way before adding, "Later, Coco." Biting back the urge to leave on a snappy parting shot, she bussed her mug and joined the tall, quiet man instead.

If Diana decides to write a note Ava will hang around to take it with her, otherwise she leaves the cafe with David

V

"Yes, yes I'd love that." Diana says to Ava, finally stealing a look to David. It was clear she is not only the leader of the group, but also the reason he'd come out tonight. A curiosity, but everyone chooses ghouls somehow. She seems clever, a good fit for what she knew of him.

She rips another page out of her notebook and scrawls something down onto it. Folding the paper in half, written side in, she hands it to Ava. "I won't tell you not to look at it because I'm not sealing it anyway. I've put my number in there, and you can feel free to take it too."

Sparing a glance to Coco, Diana continues, "Sorry that things ended the way they did. Even if nobody feels it was my fault I still feel responsible at least in part. I don't know your group so I can't say how that should have been handled but it seems things could have gone a bit more gently."

She looks to the redhead more directly now and gives her a sort of sad smile. "Not one of us is without our sins, Coco. There's not really anything holding us accountable, truly, except each other, and that means we make mistakes. It looks like you've got a good group here though so I'm sure you'll bounce back." she tears another piece of paper out of her notebook and writes her number on it with her name and a small heart. "If you ever need to vent though, you call me okay? I know we don't know each other, but I can be a pretty good listener."

Diana hands the paper to Ava and with a last look to her and David she just says "Thanks again. Sorry again." and turns to walk out of the coffee shop.

Note to Gregory

Diana exits the scene
    BP 1 | Striking Looks 4 (ethereal, captivating) | Presence 3 (friendly)
    Health 7 | Vitae 8/10 | Willpower 4/4

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Coco sat at the table, nursing her coffee as the others rose and left. At last, she was alone except for her thoughts and the scrap of paper on the table. Nevertheless, she waited until her drink was finished before she looked at the message inscribed on the paper. A small smile appeared across her lips, and with a small bounce of the antennae she stood. A bit too quickly, but the aid of the table and her cane saved her from harm. Or embarrassment. The paper was tucked away, along with Ava's poem, and then Coco set out into the night...

Coco exits the scene! Awesome scene!
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.