Ended
Watch

(1508) Bagman and Wheelman

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    N
    Noel

"I'm hoping she won't look at it as slighting Priscus Cordoba, and just that I am trying to make myself useful and show him that I can work out." He shrugs and then almost reels back as Konrad lowers his voice wanting him to lean closer. But fighting his beast every inch he does lean in enough to hear his whispers. Then there was a collective sigh as he raised back up away and took the card with a deft movement.

"I'll try talking to her and see where that goes. But I like keeping my options open." He looks over the card before poketing it and smiling.

"Are you on good terms with the Seneschal Priscus Roth?"

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad smirks appreciatively. At least Daniel has some sense to smell an opportunity.

"I should think so, since we're Clanmates and all. I Acknowledged her myself, and proud to do it too. She's been a real help keeping things in order around here. But I wouldn't wait long to talk to her. She's pretty busy from what I hear, and you don't have much time to wait." A foreboding warning. Though time has stopped for their aging, the ticks of the clock are still heard by their starving Beasts. The Hunger, the Blood, is always calling.

"I'll introduce you," he says, being the nice guy that he is. It feels good to set a new board with new pieces. With that he guides him back towards the crowd where he found Daniel.

Konrad and Daniel join this conversation...again

N
    Noel

~This guys is maneuvering to be pretty powerful, a Seneschal I wonder what other positions his clanmates occupy or be shooting for...something to look out for~ he thinks to himself as he follows Konrad to the new group.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Please do not rejoin a thread you already left, Noel Vassagon

This is for continuity reasons.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread