Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A Friendly Hello

THREADID
    M
    Macabreengel

Next on the list was path. Juan got the feeling from July that Veiled Threats weren't recruiting and doubted that the Mastigos were a tight group, so a friendly hello was probably all that was required.

"Crowley gave me your number. My name is Bahlam. He said you... represented me at court. I just wanted to say hello and ask if you would let me know if our little group has a meeting."

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Holy shit, there's two of you," Avis blurted into the phone.

"Well, alright. This makes things interesting. Looks like there'll be some competition for the new job opening after all." A smile was hidden on the other end of the line.

"Here's the deal Bah-lamb. I'm meeting another member at this restaurant. You should come."
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

M
    Macabreengel

What Sorcery is this?!?

Two of us? New people? No, that was four. Mastigos? Was she the only one here until recently? Juan shrugged to himself.

Was that a joke? It sounded like it would be a joke, but I didn't hear joking in her voice...

"Uhhh, yeah..." He finally got out after the invitation. "I'll see you there.

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

My bad! I got confused, it seems.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.