Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Marco Somewhere Else

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    M
    Matrixchild

After coming out of his frenzy and gradually walking away from where he came ashore he looked around. He was still a little foggy but realized he had traveled a ways from the party. It must have been ruined by now. The Carthians were already a point of ridicule with many and he worried that this would merely be another excuse for some to scoff at their existence. He couldn't allow that. He had to make it back and attempt to fix things.

He reached in his pocket to call Gilroy and realized he didn't have his phone. Did it drift out of his pocket as he swam away? Had it even been in his pocket to begin with? He vaguely remembered keeping it with him and cursed at the thought of his waterlogged smartphone at the bottom of the river. Luckily he had just connected it to his computer, so his contacts would be saved, but it was so annoying to have to go and buy another. These were the thoughts that went through his mind as he hurried back to the disaster of a fourth of July. He just didn't know how long it would take to get back...

M
    Matrixchild

Marco felt like he'd been walking for a while when he finally saw signs of civilization and could tell he was heading back to the original party location, instead of the separate one he had run off to. Hopefully people would still be there.

@Parable

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth tensed when he heard the sound of someone approaching and even more so when he saw it wasn't Alessandra . He now instinctively changed posture to make himself unnoticed by the stranger coming up on his position. Only to see it was Marco.

At least now both frenzied Kindred had been found. Now only the attacker remained.

He got out his phone and sent a quick message to Katya , Alessandra and Tomas .

text

Then the Haunt shifted his posture and the Cloak dropped. He appeared like spider just before you accidentally ran into it's web.

"Mr. Fernandez are you alright? Are you being followed?" With the firework enthusiast still at large, safety was a top concern.

CoN
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-08-06 20:46:38 Kenneth Gilroy rolls 9 to Int+Stealth+Obfuscate (10 Again) 2, 4, 4, 2, 4, 4, 9, 1, 4 1 success
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

You can't text while Cloaked. This is stated on the Wiki
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

M
    Matrixchild

Upon seeing that Kenneth was alright his mood livened. "I'm doing quite fine actually. I haven't seen Cody since before things went red. I woke up 30 minutes to an hour ago down the riverbank," he said, gesturing where he came from, "and I was worried there would still be trouble here so I hurried back. Clearly he left as well already. Has anyone found Konrad?"

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

You can't text while Cloaked. This is stated on the Wiki
    Good to know. I guess I should start referencing the wiki as well as the books .

"Katya Harding and Tomas Warren were able to find Mr. Roth. They're checking to see if anyone saw him fleeing. Alessandra is returning here and will probably arrive shortly." Kenneth glanced around again for signs of Alessandra or Cody. Gilroy didn't entirely trust Macro's assurances that they weren't in danger.

"Speaking of which," the lowly Haunt's eyes turned back to the Myrmidon's "Did you break anything while you were running away?" Could they be dealing with multiple breaches?
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

M
    Matrixchild

"That's very good to hear. Things clearly did not go as planned."

At the Haunt's next statement Marco looked up in thought and said, "I don't believe so. When I woke up from my daze I was just saying on the shore of the river...with no surrounding destruction I might add. Oh and I haven't seen a single person, other than you, since I awoke. Has it just been the four of you here trying to figure out where we went?"

just to make sure, -1 vitae for blush

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Finally she emerged from the woods, and approaches the clearing where they originally started.

As the now blonde Savage gets closer, her Beast raises its hackles in fear as it feels a stronger Beast near. Her steps pause as she struggles with her distraught Beast, soothing it before walking closer.

She sees Kenneth and, to her surprise, Marco. A hand is raised in greeting as she hurries over, checking her phone and seeing the text about Konrad.

“Well, this works out so far. Seems both of you have been found. Any breaches I should be worried about?” she asks, looking to Marco, but wasn’t sure if he would remember if there was.

“Oh, and has anyone seen the guy who started this whole mess? Got some words for him.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Gilroy jumped when the Gangrel suddenly (though not exactly unexpectedly) appeared out of the trees.

"Ms Alessandra, it's good you made it back safely. Mr. Fernandez only recently arrived as well. Still no sign of Cody but MR Fernandez doesn't remember seeing anyone that would reveal anything embarrassing." The fact that he answered despite the fact that she was clearly addressing Marco could be seen as rude, but also showed how stressed Gilroy was currently.
    Mask of Tranquility

M
    Matrixchild

Marco smiled at Kenneth as the man answered for him. Rudeness at a time like this could be overlooked, but certainly not forgotten. Clearly the man did not handle things well under stress, including manners. Holding his smile, Marco said, "No breaches that I'm aware of. I'm a perfectly capable swimmer so there was no need to do anything unnatural to escape and no evidence of forgotten acts at the site of my awakening. I do hope we find that young man soon, he's becoming a danger to himself more than others." Danger because if Konrad doesn't put him out of his misery someone else might, including Marco. The burn still stung.

"But seeing as how three more people showed up after the incident only concludes my theory that a party doesn't truly start still someone gets set on fire," he said with a smile and a chuckle.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.