Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Sergei and Angel in a Parking Lot

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    A
    Angel Ducard

Dialogue in this scene is in Russian

I loop my arm through the Russian's offered arm and allow him to lead. "Well that went well, don't you think?" I ask my clan whip, in his native tongue, as we make out way toward the door of the Elysia. "How are things going are you adjusting to the new domain well? From what I have heard you seem to be doing well for yourself." I turn my gaze to the Russian, seeing if his stoicism will break, or if he will continue to live the stereotype. If so, that is fine, I am used to it.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Once you leave Eternal Court, or probably any Sticky, you're back in 'the present'. Thread moved/re-titled.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

B
    BDeHaven

''Yes and no. Mr. Giles seems quite refined. That part did go well. On the other hand Mr. Gilroy and myself did not. I apologize for letting myself get into it with the man. It was not the place for it, you were right to chastise us." He let out a long sigh while shaking his head.

Glancing down as they walked, wrinkles appeared on his face as a small sad smile formed. "Not near so well as I had hoped for. But then settling in properly takes time. In a few more months I should have things a little more established." Sergei's mind churned as he wondered what she wanted to discuss with him.

A
    Angel Ducard

I give a simple nod to Sergei as he admits where his mistakes were made. "I appreciate that you recognized your mistake in handling that situation. Conversations such as that, family disagreements, are to be handled in private. Never at court, never in public. Our Family must always be united. I will discuss this with Kenneth as well."

Listening to how he is settling in, I can understand my clan whip's frustration, settling into a new domain is hard, "I still feel as if I am having issues settling in from time to time. We must find our niche, and with that we will find success."

A few moments of silence, "Speaking of which... I have an idea for you, if you wish to hear it?"

B
    BDeHaven

Sergei saw no reason to point out that he had nothing but good intentions in his apology to Kenneth.We all know what road is paved with good intentions. Besides it had turned into something of a disagreement and that fact that he had let it was a blow to his pride.

"I would be delighted to hear it."

A
    Angel Ducard

Sergei, you are my favorite person... I don't say it, but I think it.

"Do you have any experience in Law Enforcement?" I ask with genuine interest, hinting at my goal for the good Mister Lukyanenko...

B
    BDeHaven

Not sure exactly what she was getting at he responds with as truthful an answer as he feels safe with. "I am familiar with both sides. Before... well before I had the honor of serving in my homelands military. It was my distinction there that led to various official positions in a law enforcement organization later in life. Though none of those positions were enforcer positions if that is what your wondering. As far as the other side is concerned I like to keep friends from all walks of life."

A
    Angel Ducard

"Well, that is good. I am sure that Chris will appreciate a man of your talents." I advise looking to him to see if he is picking up the pieces that I am leaving before him.

"I think you would be a benefit to his office. Don't you?"

Military Experience. I should have guessed that given as the Russian is even more stoic then the average Russian.

B
    BDeHaven

Ah, I thought that was where you were going. And it could serve us well. "I was unaware that Mr.Wooding was seeking out assistants. I could indeed be of service to him. The question is will he have me?"

A
    Angel Ducard

As we arrive at my car I slowly unlink my arm from his and turn to look at the man who looks to the outside world like my grandfather. Odd that one's grandfather would be walking them through the parking lot of a nightclub famed for it's dance music.

"Well, to be honest, I don't know for certain if he is. But I know two things for certain. The cream always rises, and the turnover in this city is rather ridiculous. I will see about putting in a good word for you and you make yourself useful, and it will only be a matter of time." Confidence oozes from my voice as I look into my whip's eyes, seeing how he will respond goal for him.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread