Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Time to make sure the New Guy knows what's up.

*ringring*
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Truce answers his phone. "Hello?" he answers in soft anticipation.

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hey this is Arthur. I've set up a meeting in a few weeks and Pepper told me a while ago that you were ready to join the team."

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

PRE

"Oh," says Truce with more recognition. "Hello Arthur. Yes, I've spoken with Pepper regarding that, but it's been a while since I've heard anything from her. And I haven't been unable to reach her either," he explains with some melancholy.

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"She's...left town as far as I know. I haven't heard from her in some time either unfortunately." Arthur is sad as well as Pepper's disappearance as she had things together.

"But I figure we can go ahead with your next step and move from there."

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Spell List

PRE

"I see," says Truce with an audible sigh and a moment of hesitation before he speaks again. "Well, I was hoping to ask her if I might be able to invite another person to attend the meeting. You know Ermac? I believe he is interested in taking part. Do you think that might be possible? We had a long discussion and I believe his interest is sincere."

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I.." Yep lose of words.

"You can invite Ermac to your introduction but I'm not sure about him remaining for the meeting itself. After your introduction he will have to convince us that he should be allowed to stay for the meeting.

His..transfer.. would be unorthodox. I'll have to talk with the boss about that."

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Spell List

PRE

"That sounds alright. I just don't want him to think the option isn't at least on the table. Very well. Thank you for calling and letting me know. I look forward to seeing you all there."

Closed Thread