Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
The Goodbye Thread

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 12 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last

Repeating what I've already told you: you are a wonderful, positive person and you probably repaid what this site has given you tenfold. It's really sad to see you go, but as always your well-being (and the well-being of your family) should be the first priority. Maybe we'll get another opportunity to chat or even RP in the future.. until then: all the best and thank you for everything!

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

I am going to miss you a great deal, Ruach. You are always a treasure to talk to. Family is the most important thing, and I am glad that you have your health returning.
    I hope that you will still be able to talk to us on discord!
    ~Anne

4. Likes Ruach, pisces, Aeolus liked this post

Hullo Good friends and Wonderful folks that I have not met,

I am here to apologize and admit that my RW life has pulled me to far away from the virtual world. I have not been on this forum for a good few months and it is unlikely that I will be returning any time soon. The plots that I was able to be in were wonderful and interesting. I must say good bye and fare thee well. Be well and be safe in these uncertain times.

6. Likes Ruach, Vincent, pisces liked this post

Hullo Good friends and Wonderful folks that I have not met,

I am here to apologize and admit that my RW life has pulled me to far away from the virtual world. I have not been on this forum for a good few months and it is unlikely that I will be returning any time soon. The plots that I was able to be in were wonderful and interesting. I must say good bye and fare thee well. Be well and be safe in these uncertain times.
    Sorry to see you go! Fair winds and happy trails friend!

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

I'll be (temporarily) retiring Edward earlier than I hoped.
    As the project's start date gets closer, my stress levels rise, and the feeling of needing to constantly prepare has my head in a weird place. I've sat down a few times to write, and it's just not happening.

I didn't realize how sad I'd be to write this, how much I enjoyed playing here, but RL always wins.

The project is strictly six months, so I'll be back for more RP in June/July.
    Thank you, everyone, and see you then.

10. Likes Ruach, Endymion, , Yumyumcrow, pisces liked this post

Sorry to see you go, but its not really a full goodbye! More like a see you later! Take care! See you in a few months.

I'll be (temporarily) retiring Edward earlier than I hoped.
    As the project's start date gets closer, my stress levels rise, and the feeling of needing to constantly prepare has my head in a weird place. I've sat down a few times to write, and it's just not happening.

I didn't realize how sad I'd be to write this, how much I enjoyed playing here, but RL always wins.

The project is strictly six months, so I'll be back for more RP in June/July.
    Thank you, everyone, and see you then.

12. Likes Ruach, White liked this post

It saddens me Ruach that our toons shalt no longer have the opportunity to make things go pear shaped for each other. But I am glad that you have recovered from COVID.

I wish you good fortune and health Ruach. I was happy to roll the dice with you.

14. Likes pisces, Ruach liked this post

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

Mable will miss her friendship with Edward. But I am glad this isn't goodbye forever. Good luck on the project. Hugs.
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

16. Likes pisces, Ruach liked this post

Hey,

I’m getting a better handle on my life, but unfortunately it’s still not leaving enough time to keep caught up with forum posting without it stressing me out.

I’m sorry for leaving things in a lurch but this has been my first day off in a month where I haven’t been scrambling to catch up on other things. And I still have things to catch up on but I finally have some free time. I wish I could use it to catch up with story here rather than saying I need to step away from the site but life is was it is.

I feel bad for leaving, sad that I won’t be able to have this as a way to have fun and enjoy y’alls’ writing, and guilty that I wasn’t able to handle my life and this too. However, I know it’s the right choice. I’ll probably still lurk around when I have time, read your adventures, miss you all, and hope I’ll one day have enough time and wherewithal to rejoin in the future.

Have fun.

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

Scourge you will be missed. Good luck with everything.
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

19. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post
Page 7 of 12 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread