DISPLAYED
(Skeleton Keys) Hunting Coturi

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Once the gear is acquired, a night is agreed upon for the Kindred to enact their plan. As dusk gives way into night, the Kindred awake as if wound to a supernatural clock. They rise and they hunger, less full than the night before. Such is their curse.

Konrad goes on the hunt to sate his thirst. He knows he'll need all the Blood he can get for this excursion. There are a lot of unknown variables, and a lot of known variables that Konrad wish he didn't know. It'd make everything easier if he'd stayed ignorant. Too late now.

After returning from an unsuccessful hunt he calls his Ghoul to make sure everything is set up in the van.
    Preparations
    Is it overkill? Konrad doesn't believe in overkill. He believes in being prepared. A regular boyscout.

Once in his van he has his Ghoul, Cody, sit in the passenger seat. Konrad can tell the man is excited, finally being able to meet other Vampires and be part of the strange mysterious world his master is a part of.

"We're not going to have fun. We're hunting one of my kind. Best case scenario we capture her and deliver her to a holding area. I don't want to imagine the worst case scenario. But if things go to shit you're going to have to either be the getaway driver or an emergency ration."

Cody sighs, his eagerness marred with Konrad's nagging. "I know, I know, we've gone over this a dozen times already."

It's a big risk bringing him, but its just as big a risk not to have the extra support.

Konrad sends out a mass text to Juan Cordoba, Alessandra, and Hildegarde to let them know he's on his way to pick them up at whatever location they give him. He drives under the speed limit, taking back streets to avoid main thoroughfares. The last thing he wants is to attract attention even on the roadways.

The back cargo area of the van is windowless and enclosed. There's no seating so it's probably a good thing that Konrad is taking it slow, but there's plenty of space for Juan, Ale, and Hildegarde to sit once he picks them up and loads the gear Juan brings with him.

Konrad knows generally where the Yolo Bypass is. It surprises him to think there had been a bunker nestled in the wilderness somewhere. But even knowing the way, Konrad will have Cody give up his seat in the front so Hildegarde can provide navigation. Inside the metal container Konrad's Beast screams in rage being so close to prey. It doesn't help that he's already tense about the mission. Just gotta try and keep a cool head.

The van stops, settling at the car park that Hildegarde had described...

Please declare your preparations, equipment, and such

2. Likes Orianna, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    J
    Juan Cordoba

He arose and accounted for last month's shopping spree for the umpteenth time. Juan obtained everything Konrad had asked of him.

To be at his utmost best, he scoured the Domain for an easy meal.

2 extra vitae. 10/8
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-05 18:22:39 Juan rolls 6 to Pre-Game Feeding [Presence + Persuasion] (10 Again) 1, 3, 10, 9, 1, 3, 7 2 successes
    After licking the wound to erase the evidence, the Toreador left the lost backpacker in an alleyway. The Kine would wake up groggy and exhausted. The night's events hazy at best.

Cordoba returned to his Haven, packing up most of the equipment into a duffle bag. The jaw trap was squeezed into a cardboard box.

Last to be placed into the van was a plastic milk crate. Three one liter glass bottles with filled gasoline and rags stuffed inside their necks. The Molotovs are wrapped in a towel and placed in an S-formation inside of a plastic milk crate to minimize rattling and potential breakage. Another cardboard box was used. This one placed on top to cover the bottles.

The Daeva himself was dressed in a black leather jacket, dark jeans and grey t-shirt. He had with him his katar on his person and his smartphone.

With a nod to Konrad and the ghoul, "Let's do this."

Equipment

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She didn’t have much to prepare, preferring to travel light. Her guns were cleaned as soon as she arose, and extra clips were loaded and placed in the holster. Not that she intended to need the extra ammo, but you never know.

The boots were new, and she figured if it came to a hand to hand brawl, the steel toes wouldn’t hurt. Not to mention the brass knuckles would be a nice touch. Her hair was made into a braid and bobbypins were used to secure the sides. All she needed was her hair getting in her face during a fight. She pulls on a black tank top and a pair of black jeans. Another pair of jeans and tank were thrown in a messenger bag. Last was her leather coat, which had a hood, and like that she was on time where she told Konrad to pick her up.

She pulls down the hood as she gets into the van.

"Evening, lets get the party started." she says with a wink.

Starting Equipment:

Brass Knuckles (pg 170 Core WoD, 1B. Cost •)
    Leather Coat w/hood
    2 .357 Pistols (Cost ••, Armory pg 62, Bought at CharGen)
    Steel toed leather boots
    Extra pair of jeans and tank top in case
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

They picked Hildegarde up off the street. The Lord flowed into the van dressed in boots, jeans, jacket and a peaked cap. Her hair was bundled into an untidy bun and she looked... warm. Lips blood red and with her eyes wide and active, she looked a picture of a recently (and triumphantly) fed Kindred.

Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-06 03:00:50 Hildegarde to supplementary feeding rolls 5 to Presence + Persuasion (10 Again) 2, 8, 3, 10, 10, 5, 9 4 successes

Body tensed momentarily and gloved hangers clawed as her caged Beast tested its bonds.

"Greetings. Let us be off." Hildegarde spoke quickly and lapsed into silence thereafter, eyeing the crate curiously. "I have a knife," she said at last, "but the paperwork for a weapon license is not yet ready." Lazily, she turned her attention to Ale as the van pulled up in the empty parking lot.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The trek is uneventful. Unlike before, clear skies overhead reveal a wealth of stars normally hidden by the city's ambient light. The sounds of the night are rich and full. Insects chirping, trees shivering. Here and there, the rustle of a small animal either fleeing or suddenly becoming motionless. In the wild, animal instincts rule the night.

Let's get an INT + Survival roll from Hildegarde to successfully navigate.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

DR got no love for Lady H
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-07 03:20:21 Hildegarde can navigate! rolls 5 to Intelligence + Survival (10 Again) 3, 4, 5, 1, 6 failure

A Lord takes point, legs pumping, eyes fixed firmly ahead. Hildegarde was a picture of determination: an avenging angel bringing the fire of the Domain down upon a poacher! A spy! A diablerist!
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Hold up," says Konrad in a lowered voice before Hildegarde gets too far off if she's exited the van. With this much crap between them they've got to divvy it up and carry it. He motions for everyone to talk to him at the back of the van.

"For now let's do our best to stay quiet and move carefully. Hildegarde, you'll take point and tell us when we're at least three hundred yards...maybe even four hundred yards from where you said the bunker is. That'll be our base. Hopefully she hasn't set any of her own traps out that far. From there we'll start setting up our traps. We'll probably take an hour to do that. Then we'll split into two teams. Whoever else feels able to move quietly will come with me and scout out the area. The remaining two will finish up preparations and mark off the area with the colored tape. That way if we have to run back we'll at least have an idea when we have to keep an eye out for our own traps."

Konrad looks over the gear. "Okay, I've got a flak jacket for someone to wear and an extra camo suit for whoever's scouting with me. I've also got some camo tape for anything you're carrying, like weapons or the headsets. Let me stuff some of my things into your bag, Juan, and you can carry that. I'll carry the jaw trap and Cody will carry the Molotovs. Ale, if you could grab that shovel of mine, that'd be rad."

Konrad stuffs the smoke grenade and bowie knife into Juan's bag and then breaks out the camo suits. He dresses himself in one of them and puts on his athletic shoes, taping the tops of the shoes down with camo tape.

Once the rest of the equipment have been claimed he says to Hildegarde, "Okay, lead the way."

10. Likes West liked this post
    J
    Juan Cordoba

The Daeva zipped the duffle bag of equipment shut and hefted it onto his shoulder. "I'm more skilled with my hands. I'd prefer to set up our camp." He looked at Ale and Konrad, a passing glance to the ghoul then back to the Kindred, "Your choice as to who wants the headset."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Konrad talks.

Gear is shuffled.

Hildegarde marches them determinedly in the wrong direction.

Eventually, the Lord realizes that they should have arrived... but have not.

LMAO Hildegarde can make another roll. Ten minutes elapsed so far.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

When Konrad instructs her to carry the shovel, she does, as well as her messenger bag.

At the mention of being sneaky, she kinda shrugs, "Not sure if I'm any good at being sneaky, I've never had to be." sure, she could be quiet, but being stealthy? Not too sure. She was used to being the one called in when someone had really fucked up and needed a good beating or to be killed.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread