Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Sounds like a fair enough trade.” She replies before drinking some more of her beer.

Seeing Tomas miss his shot gave her a glimmer of hope that maybe she would win. But a quick assessment of how many she had left compared to his put the game in perspective. It was clear she couldn’t win, well, unless she bended the rules a bit, called on Fate and Time to help her. Maybe Shift the Odds in her favor. But she knew better, magic around Sleepers was a big no-no.

She walks around the table, looking for a clean shot before grinning to Tomas, “Aw, come on now. A girl needs her secrets. And there is nothing wrong with leaving others curious.”

Seems she couldn't play pool tonight. The shot hit the ball, but the ball went no where near the pocket. She shakes her head with a sigh, "Seems I can't play tonight." she says with a laugh.

Date Action Roll Result
    2015-06-11 12:46:05 Faye rolls 5 to Playing Pool (Dex+Int) (10 Again) 2, 3, 5, 1, 5 failure

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya takes her beer in hand and waits before taking a drink, choosing to keep people engaged in conversation. she nods in answer to Konrad's question and says "Chicago is about a four hour drive away, so for someone looking to have a nice trip without going too far, Chicago makes for a fun weekend. I'm not sure if people from the Windy City would have to say about Michigan but that's for Richard to answer." she says giving him a nod.

She then turns to Finn Connolly "And what about you Mr. Connolly? Are you native to these parts or somewhere else?"

T

Chuck did smile, just a little, as Tomas missed, but it quickly turned to an expression of bemusement. As the two worked out their wager and Madison seemed to play hard to get he glanced over at the other table, wondering if a game was going on or if they were just here to socialize. They seemed to be a tight knit group, but he took a seat on a stool between the tables so he could observe them both if they decided to play.

He frowned at Madison's missed shot, wondering if she was playign hard to get, or prolonging the game intentionally. "Oooh bad luck Madison. That was a tough shot though." he said encouragingly to her before taking a mouthful of his drink.

The Daeva averts his eyes as he brings the drink to his lips and takes his first sip all while pretending to be amused with the direction the conversation took. They were in a bar, talking about the weather like it was an awkward first date but he guest it couldn't be helped. Kine were so easily entertained, what you talked about didn't really matter so long as it was decent conversation, Richard chuckles inside his glass as he tilts his head back and finishes the first drink straight through.

"Katya, I do believe I have someone in mind for our little project." he holds the empty glass out in front of him and eyes it lazily, any minute now his corpse would register the foreign fluid and take its toll from him. When it finally does his give the tiniest quiver, "A couple...actually" he finishes by dropping the glass on the table and raising his index finger for the tender to pour him another.

-1V Consume Drink

R
    Rincewind

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-06-14 21:12:49 Tomas Warren rolls 6 to Playing pool (Dex+Int) (1s Subtract) 7, 8, 7, 6, 8, 5 2 successes

“Guess it’s my lucky night.” Tomas thinks out loud as he pockets the final ball.
    “Good game Madison, lets hope my luck holds out with Chuck here” he winks at Madison as he starts to set the balls up for a second game.
    “Your break or mine?” He says to Chuck, taking a block of chalk and polishing his cue. Once satisfied he allows the chalk to fall and dangle on the string it was attached to the table by and looks between his two companions.

“So what bring you both to Sacramento?

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She wasn't used to losing, but figures it comes with playing game with Sleepers.

"It was a good game! And you told me you weren't very good." she says with a smile as she pulls up a stool. The real game was about to begin.

"I've actually been in town for almost a year. Unless you count the month I took off, then maybe ten or eleven months. Not sure, I tend to lose track of time." she says with a sly smile. Right, like a Time Mage could lose track of time, that was a good joke.

T

"Nice shot!" Chuck offered honestly as Tomas potted his final ball. He set his drink down next to Madison's pitcher of beer and retrieved a cue. It was well used compared with the ones Chuck would usually play wtih, but it seemed in decent repair and he chalked it up as Tomas racked the balls.

"Winner can break." he offered to the other man, "and I suppose now we'll have to decide on that wager. Hmmm?"

He looked at the racked balls, not for any reason other than something to do, then stepped back from the table to let Tomas break. "I came here from New York after my parents were... After they died. There were too many memories too many places that reminded me of them, so I thought I'd try the other coast and get a fresh start." He said with a false smile that did nothing to hide the pain in his eyes. "I've been familiarizing myself with the area and making a few small investments, but nothing serious yet. How about yourself?" He queried of Tomas.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Since Finn seems distracted for the moment, finishing up his current game, Konrad ushers Katya and Richard to join him at a booth near the back. "We'll catch up with you in a bit for that game," he promises.

If the Kindred decide to join him he continues their conversation with more hushed tones as he runs an idle hand around his glass mug. "So, while we've got a minute to ourselves, anything you two want to chat about? Katya, you remember that one fella, Tomas, that I said was in town? That's him over there chatting up that tall blonde. Maybe after we get our fill here we can invite him out for an after-party and we can all continue our conversation from the other night?"

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya gives Finn a polite nod and says "It was nice to meet you." before following Konrad and Richard to the booth.

On the way, Katya turns to Richard and says "ooo a couple. that sounds lovely. What are they interested in doing and how did you find them?"

Once she sits down with Konrad she looks to where Konrad gestures and notices the other man playing pool with two others. The woman Faye she seems to recall seeing at the Asylum once but doesn't have a name to the face. "That sounds good to me. What do you know about him so far?" she asks.

Richard offers Finn a polite head nod before proceeding over to the booth where Konrad and Katya are sitting but not before snatching the fresh drink that the bartender tossed his way, he then slides in beside her and whispers further details, "One is a women that works in the art department, she had a hand in helping me to make the arrangements that I currently have in place that grant me access to their facilities at night." he takes yet another swig, as he always did before fully consuming any beverage. "The other is her husband" he continues stoutly. "I have...visited her in her home before, he is quite fond of watching what happens though I don't believe he knows that I was aware of that fact." Now that they were alone and able to chat about more interesting things, Richard was even more pleased that he had turned out tonight. He raises his attention to Konrad who had opened the floor for further discussion, "We'll I'm happy to announce that I have taken your advise and begun making inquiries into joining a fraternity. Perhaps you could tell me more about yours, when we have taken this party else where of course."

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread