Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Eyes take in the reaction, a sly smile appearing.

She looks at Mike and gently shakes her head, “Maybe I’m just a quick learner…” she says with a wink to Cherry. But that aside, she was just going off instinct and what parts of her own body were sensitive. Maybe she had a knack for this? Who knows.

Watching her legs, she begins to think that maybe her first idea was right. Yet at the same time, it felt dangerous to Cherry. She bites her bottom lip as she debates her next move. She decides against going there, at least not yet. It wasn’t that she didn’t trust her gut, it was just weird for her. Then again, no boundaries were established, nothing was said to be off limits. Which she would think would be important with something like this.

The candle is moved down the body, stopping mid-thigh, which is where she begins to tip the candle. At least this way it would look like she was playing with Cherry without assuming where her ‘favorite’ spot was. Best play it safe.

V
    Vivian York

The Deava didn’t know how many times it would need explaining, but if that’s what it took then so be it.

She grinned ear to ear, and mirrored Coco’s lean into the bar. Her vest shifting again. “Well, I come here to experiment as I stated previously. Had I known you were in the market for something more, then things may have been different that night.” Unfortunately, drinking her in Asa’s club was out of the question. She was nowhere near the pecking order of that food chain.

“I like to have a good time, try new things. I played in a similar club where I last lived.” Even Chris knew she was free spirited, still he must like that about her. Thinking of the Mekhet, she wondered what he thought of this place.

“Anyway, what I desire is to have a place for a rendezvous, no questions just enjoyment. A place to be naughty without judgment and discreet.” Well, at least with completely kinky endeavors.

Vivian didn’t really know how else to put it.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

For some moments the Wasp was silent, pondering the beauty's words, and her eyes tracked towards the now empty, and likely to stay that way, glass which sat forlornly next to the wet, crumpled napkin on the bar. It wasn't due to any wrathful inclination, no desire to throw another alcoholic concoction, but rather because now she deeply wished that she hadn't wasted such a drink. She still had to pay for it, after all, and Coco wasn't entirely sure anymore that her act of brilliant spite was worth the eight or so dollars. For, as she pondered Vivian's words a revelation came to her. Discretion, in many ways, was not just cowardice or failure to fully embrace ones desires, but rather a different desire altogether. It was much like the concept of denial, she mused. A restraint that was used to enhance certain desires, rather than curtail them. Such was not strange to her, now that she had finally likened the two together. In fact, she often played with a cousin of discretion, deceit, and her knack for it, or rather the desire to have a knack for it had even been acknowledged by her court with a pledge boon.

"Well," Coco spoke finally, looking back to the woman. "I find that I must apologize, then, Vivian. I never meant to infringe upon your desires, nor do I wish to continue to do so. So, if you desire it, I shall take my leave and allow you the chance to enjoy your evening here. Or, if you desire it, allow me to buy you a drink somewhere else, somewhere where I have not already soured someone's evening," she continued, glancing back towards the empty glass and the napkin. "It doesn't have to be now, it could be on some other evening, and the only intention on my end would be in the realm of the friend. No reference to here, no innuendo or flirtation, nothing but conversation unless you desired otherwise."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

s
    sumthingpositiv

Cherry's legs stir as she watches Faye's hand travel down towards her lower half. She keeps very still and then watches as the candle tips, a long trail of red wax falling onto her thigh. Her head whips back as her mouth opens, no cry escapes her throat, just a gentle coo as her hands slide down her abdomen and circle just above her sex. "mmmm much warmer." she whispers.

With a smile, Mike reaches for the white candle again and offers it to Faye, "You might want to use this one next." he gently suggests. He leans closer to whisper in Faye's ear, "Go slow, start with just a few drops and then build around it."

Katya

Katya finishes a prisoner's knot around the Bottoms' hands, two loops around each wrist that has a knot in between them. The end of the knot connects to another knot that sprouts out five more lengths of rope, each of them wrapping around her shoulders and neck, keeping her arms locked in prayer.

Katya steps back to look at her work so far and then towards the suspension mechanism. I should have planned this better. How did I ever manage my way through grad school?

"I'm going to move you."
    she says, "Just let me know if I'm hurting you." she drags the table closer so moving the Bottom will take less distance. When she feels confident, Katya scoops the woman cradles the woman under her neck and hips and uses her own legs to push up, lifting her Bottom off the table and then down to the ground, closer to where the suspension hanger is.

The Bottom closes her eyes to relax as she adjusts to the floor, shifting her legs to keep blood flowing in her bound limbs. While she's down there, Katya takes her other rope and bends down, wrapping it around each of the Bottoms' inner thighs, keeping her thumb placed over the loose end which is positioned around the womans' groin. Once the loops are wrapped around her upper thighs, Katya binds them together with a knot. "How is that for your legs?" she asks as she takes the long loose end of the rope and stands.

"Okay." the Bottom says, "it doesn't really confine me in anyway."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Good evening."

Asa returns the greeting, watching as Katya works. The interest was both personal and professional; most suspension being done with harnesses and cuffs, it was a rare treat to see it being done with rope work.

"Your event seems to be going quite well,"
    Asa added.

A subtle nod of approval made the words a compliment more than a simple remark. Whatever had happened at the bar had nothing to do with Katya's preparations or ministrations.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

V
    Vivian York

A proposition of another sort. Coco was a fierce type of woman, perfect to have around for maybe conversation that wasn’t so abrasive. There had to be more to her than sex and vileness that spat from her mouth earlier. Clearly she was passionate and her heart was on her sleeve. Those types of people were excellent.

For many things.

“Soured?” Vivian questioned curiously. “Mmm, I don’t think that’s quite it. I do believe some of it was resolved.” Her head turned toward Asa as an indication.

“Nonetheless, I would love an evening of conversation or what have you some night. In a place made for such an exchange.” The Daeva grinned to the pixie haired woman.

Her hand gestured like a game show hosts toward Katya and the others. “But why would you want to leave when there is an excellent display of live art before our eyes.” Pivoting toward the demonstration that was captivating the onlookers.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

See, this is why she usually goes with her instincts. But with something like this, caution seemed like the best path.

As Mike offers the white candle, she smiles a thanks and nods her understanding. Using the white made perfect since. She listens to his advice, hovering the candle above Cherry’s sex and flashes a sly smile to her.

The candle tips slowly, she was trying for a few drops as suggested, but her aim was for the panty line. A few drops around the edges, she was hoping it would build up as she works the wax inwards. Without even realizing it, she was holding her breath in anticipation of Cherrys response.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Oh, I am not one for the stands or the side lines. I crave interaction, not spectacle," Coco replied, slipping from her seat onto her feat. "It is exchange, if you will, that I savor. If I take pleasure from looking at something, it is either due to its artistry or due to the apprehension it grants me of what I am about to enjoy. In this case, I'll leave the enjoyment of looking to others. I'm never willingly one who stands in the way of desire, after all. You could say my entire philosophy is built around it, actually."

A self satisfied smile appeared upon Coco's lips and then one hand dipped inside her vest and then reappeared holding a small burner phone.

"Your number, if you will? So that we might arrange for that evening of conversation?"
    she inquired, proffering Vivian the phone.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

s
    sumthingpositiv

The bead of white wax falls exactly where Faye intends, landing on her inner thigh and then falling down along the inseam and touching the outer area of her privates. Cherry's mouth opens as she let's out a squeal, arching her back but keeping her eyes on Faye, the corners of her mouth pointing upward to make a smile. "Oh......warm.....much warmer..." she whispers, her hands moving to her breasts as she pushes them up. Her face and collarbone are flush and her nipples harden like the rest of the wax on her. Her hands travel down to the area just below her naval but they stop there, as if she's resisting some primal urge that would deny Faye the opportunity to continue.

Mike gives Faye a nod of approval and then pulls his smartphone out to take pictures of Faye's work so far, making sure he gets the entire shot of Cherry's body while he waits for more. "Are you on Fetlife at all?" he asks as he takes a picture.

Katya

Katya smiles and nods at Asa's comment, "Indeed, thank you." she says as she looks over at the waxing station "I'm surprised the spanking station has been left alone but as long as newcomers leave curious and tell friends, I'll be happy."

Once Katya is sure the ropes and knots are tied and that her Bottom is comfortable, she stands to her feet and raises the long end of the rope. She contemplates what she wishes to do as she has two options. She looks for the mechanism to lower the suspension device and decides that she'll see how the Bottom fairs once up in the air. When the hook is low enough, Katya takes the rope and ties a firm knot around it, tugging on the end to make sure it will stay tied. Once she is certain that it will not break, she looks down to the Bottom and says "We're going to go up now are you ready?"

The bottom nods as she looks and sees where she will be suspended and adjusts appropriately to get into position. She gives a final nod of approval and then Katya starts the suspension hook, watching as the slack from the rope gets tighter, slowly pulling on the womans' thighs that are connected to the rope. She closes her eyes as she keeps her legs in a bow legged formation, spreading them apart so that they are parallel with her sides. Her arms stay folded and Katya bends down to elevate the Bottoms' head as it finally lifts off the ground. She only raises the suspension hook high enough to where the Bottom is only a few inches above the ground and Katya pays close attention to the woman's face to make sure she will not pass out.

"Let me know if you need to be let down." she says

The woman nods and smiles, keeping her eyes closed as she goes into a state of meditation, keeping her body exactly as the ropes have her tied. https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2950/1...8e88ec506f.jpg

Katya looks down and smiles at her work, walking around to get a glimpse at the woman from all angles. She faces the woman's back and traces a finger along her backside. "I couldn't waste such flexibility." she says to Asa. She then nods to where Vivian and Coco are standing and asks "Is everything okay over there?"

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Illuminati.

They, of course, hadn't been the first to place significance or lay claim to the triangle, but the word was what came to mind as Asa considered the shape formed by the woman's legs. Perhaps she contemplated illumination, even. Asa shared the smile and a brow went up, and his head tilted this way, then that. No, he wasn't likely to waste such flexibility, either.

Nor was he likely to show the slightest bit of self consciousness at his frank appraisal of the hanged bottom. He'd always been a leg man.

"Lovely work."
    Asa's eyes moved back to Katya's own. "I'm sure Vivian has her erstwhile admirer in check."

If, by 'sure', he was sure that Vivian was 'sure' that it would displease him tremendously if she did not. It was a also an assurance that the hostess wasn't being held accountable.

"Speaking of lovely work, I could use someone with organizational skills and a deft touch for managing... people."

Would she understand? Illumination.

"We can speak at more length about that some other evening, if you're interested."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.