Bottoms Buffet 2015

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

The man's passivity was a surprise. Truly, she'd expected something far more explosive from him in response, or perhaps something that was simply more startled or shocked, and thus in many ways the man's calm reply was even more unsettling than a fit of violence would have been. The Vivian's words, too, were not what Coco had expected and so the Wasp's eyes tracked between the two with as though both had suddenly transformed into some hitherto unknown species of being.

"Perhaps," she finally replied. "Though I assume at this point I'll be encouraged to leave for the foreseeable future?"

Certainly asking that question wasn't the dramatic exit she'd first imagined, but nothing else about the situation was fitting what she'd first imagined, and that dissonance piqued her curiosity as much as it suggested caution. Her left hand shifted it's grip upon her cane, and her right set the glass back down atop the bar.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Giving that she not only massaged her breasts, but spread her arms, Faye takes a moment to admire her. She wasn’t sure if she was attracted to girls or not, it had never come up. But one couldn’t deny the beauty in the form and curves of a womans body. And she was confident enough in who she was to admire other woman, “Beautiful.” She says.

Her eyes then move to the candle she was holding before focusing on the exposed body before her. So many places, but where to start? Her first instinct was the breasts, but why not save the best for last? Instead she thinks of her own body and where it was sensitive, using that as a guide.

She looks to Cherry with a sly smile while moving the candle over her body. Her choice? The skin below the belly button. From her own experience it was a sensitive area when touched right. The candle was then carefully tipped, allow the wax to fall.

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva wondered if Asa was as bored with the snit fit as she was. The redhead was lucky she wasn’t Kindred with that act of spite upon the Prince. Archon knows what would have happened… Of course, now Vivian felt that perhaps she was next on the fiery woman’s agenda.

Her gloved hand flipped toward Asa yet again. “I’m not the authority on that decision, dear Coco…”

Shrugging her outer shoulder, it shifted the vest over her chest, no more skin shown than before, but changed what had been shown and the Daeva was unaware. “But, if you came to have a good time, then have a good time.”

Chuckling softly, she added. “That is, if you understand how this place works. It’s a little like Vegas, the Sacramento version.” Her brows rose, and she winked to the both of them. She may not have known all of the logic to this place, but Vivian swiftly tried to improvise. Besides, most clubs like the Asylum were very similar in rules and logic.

The Daeva could feel the pent up energy smoldering somewhere within herself.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Cherry closes her eyes as she waits to find out where Faye has chosen. When she feels a scalding hot touch just above her mons she arches her back and lets out a squeal, a tiny smile spread across her face as her legs rub against each other. This sensual dance is slower, her arms moving in a hypnotic fashion as she plays with her breasts more. Her face and chest become more flush and her hips continue to move to try and alleviate the burn that stays with her. By now the squeal turns into a breathy gasp, if one were to close their eyes they would guess that Cherry is doing something else. "Getting warm."she says with a content look on her face. Mike continues watching, keeping his eyes on Cherry's boy as well, seeming to admire Faye's work so far.

Katya

After wrapping the ropes around the thigh once, Katya leaves the rest of the rope to hang, not sure what she will do with the rest but will worry about it later. For now, she does the same tie to the other leg of her Bottom, at a much quicker pace than the other since she is familiar with what length to use. She then looks at the woman with her legs locked in place thanks to the knots and admires how the position of the legs makes her posterior stick out. Katya grabs it and digs her nails into the woman's soft flesh, forcing her to moan at the sensation. Her chest heaves up and down and Katya grins, seizing the woman's hand just before she can stroke her own chest. "What to do with a yogi's hands?" she asks out loud.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

What a rush and sensation it was to be causing such a reaction from something as simple as hot wax! But if she was getting warm, where was the hot spot, so to speak? Her mind raced with different options, and the idea she got seemed out of the question. She wouldn’t go there, not knowing enough about the effects of the wax to even try.

“Warm huh?” she says softly, “Lets see if we can get warmer…” she lets the words trail off as she moves the candle. Instead of moving lower, her hand carries the burning candle higher, stopping just under Cherrys breasts. It was here she looked to Mike, then lowered her eyes back to Cherrys body and slowly tipped the candle, letting the wax fall.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"If you'd stop mewling about conspiracy theories and how you've been victimized," Asa spoke softly, but clinically. Whatever pleasure he'd had from the redhead's company was dried blood; lifeless and cold.

"You would have heard that my objection was not about what you've done here, but speaking of what was done here."

A large hand set the sodden napkin on the bar, neither wadding it or attempting to dispose of it. It was far easier to put trash out of one's mind than dwell upon it.

"Good evening, Vivian."

Asa turned and moved away, drawing closer to Katya's demonstration to watch.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

7. Likes InvertedMonkey liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"What? So if you made a friend in Las Vegas then you can never again address that friend except in Vegas? That's preposterous! It's hypocritical. If you, like you say, come here to have a good time then you shouldn't have to hide it! Indeed, if you do have to hide it than you are associated with the wrong people, or doing the wrong kind of work. Life is something with too many enemies to waste half of it hiding what you truly desire," Coco replied to her one-time paramour.

"And, just so you know, dear Vivian," Coco shot back in mimicry, another spike of ire appearing just for moment in the Wasp's words, "I had had more than a 'good time' when we first met. Perhaps I was looking for something more than what I should have expected, but in truth all that really was was someone who wouldn't reject me. And I don't mean sexually. I wouldn't have minded if you'd told me that your desires were upon another that evening, but to just be told that I was what was unwelcome? All of me, in addition to the time that we'd shared? That was not what I would ever have expected, and that's why I'm upset. But, if that's how things are done here then very well. It seems I have come to the wrong place."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

V
    Vivian York

This is also why I don’t own a cat, too bloody emotional.

“Thank you.” Nodding to Asa as he moved to watch the demonstration, which she was unfortunately missing.

“Well, if we happened to never exchange information, it would likely happen.” It wasn’t Vegas, but there were plenty of times she didn’t give her name in clubs like this. Of course her previous purpose in those clubs was far beyond pleasure.

Laughing gently to take the edge off the situation. “Being tied up on a St. Andrew’s Cross isn’t something most people care to discuss in public. Didn’t you hear what the gentleman said?” Vivian could hardly believe that this woman really didn’t care about exploiting the eccentric details that happened in this place.

The Daeva didn’t really want to point it out but now it was necessary. Her tone the entire time was pleasant and didn't rise above conversational. “You too, didn’t really state your intentions that evening. Nor did you ask for my real name or number until the car race another time.”

Lightly shrugging her shoulder, the vest shifting again. “I assumed that by coming here, it was understood that this was sort of a private place to share things.”

Nearly reaching out to touch Coco's cheek with her gloved hand, Vivian stopped abruptly. The woman seemed to volatile as it were. “Coco, I had a fantastic time that night.” Her hand lifted as she brought up the point she was trying to make this whole time. “But did you stop to consider that I may be a private person who doesn’t feel the need to broadcast everything?” At least to Kine who I’d rather drink. “You’ve expressed everything you desire, but not once have you thought of perhaps what I may desire.”

Vivian had pretty much given up any hope at that point. Hope that she’d get through to the spritely redhead at all.

s
    sumthingpositiv

The red wax drops, looking like blood in the dark club. It pools ever so slightly on Cherry's upper abdomen before trickling down in the area just below her left breast. Faye can watch as they slowly expand as Cherry lets out little gasps, each one louder than the next. She pinches her nipples, perhaps as a distractor from the sweltering heat Faye just administered. Thee wax falls all the way down Cherry's side and onto the plastic tarp. Cherry actually lifts her pelvis slightly.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before?" Mike jokes as he watches his Bottom experience pure joy.

"Mmm that felt good." Cherry says with closed eyes, "but not as warm as before." her legs are squeezed together, and then she slides her thighs against one enough before spreading them again.

Katya

Katya tilts her head to look at her Bottoms current position, legs tied and spread out as if she were to do a squat and hands just dormant. It's when Katya tilts her head as for to the side as she can that the idea finally hits her. She takes her other bundle of rope and wraps it around her Bottoms neck, making sure the sides of each end are equal in length. It's at this time she turns and sees Asa coming her way. She smiles and says, "Good evening." with a bow of her head. She isn't sure if he's here to watch or join in, but she'll let him decide as she continues tying her harness, wrapping it around her Bottoms' arms and torso, making sure it isn't too tight but not too loose. "Can you fold your hands in prayer?" Katya asks. The Bottom nods and does so, holding her hands out and pressed against one another. Katya immediately wraps the rope around the Bottoms' arms as well, locking her hands in place.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Oh, I believe you've made that quite clear, now," Coco shot back, crossing her legs and setting an elbow upon the bar. "But, perhaps not, so enlighten me, if you please," she requested, her scarlet dyed brows rising.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.