Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 45
DISPLAYED
Window Shopping

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Lynn Mills

Lynn's eyes lost a bit of focus as she started thinking about the general theme of people working to better themselves, to be more willing to make a change in the world. Now that would be worth the work she'd have to put into it. A brief and hard grin crossed her face. She'd have to work her fingers to the bone, but with a band to work with, she'd be able to reach a group of people she'd normally never see.

"It's sounds like we've each got a lot to offer the others." She smiled a bit crookedly down at Morgan. "Just be sure that there's no fireworks involved in this next training session of yours!"

We're about at the month mark, anything else we need to cover?

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Bumping in public.

A thin shoulder rocked, followed by an expression of bemused surprise. Public Displays of Affection? What is this? A Museum?

"Yeah, that sounds cool. All of it. The music, the traceur...ing... umm, flowing. Right, that's the word."
    There's a little lilt of excitement to the words. They would strike a mighty blow against The Jamocha Empire. The Threats Strike Back. Their names would live forever in the halls of the Consilium, immortalized by their brazen melodies of defiance.

"Oh, and, like, for real, where'd that green shirt come from?"
    A finger splayed out, pointing at the dark silk with the bird.

Because Clothes Shopping.

Sounds good!
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

3. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Fireworks...I fucking hate that song," Avis mumbled, then paused and looked towards the violinist as she remembered Lynn's words about the importance of making things catchy. "No offense, if you like that song. Sorry."

Awesome scene!
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Lynn Mills

Lynn shrugged easily. "No problem, everybody likes something different. It's something to remember, isn't it? I'll get started on writing out some music, seems to be one of my specialties."

There was a glint of mischief as she looked at Jack. "And this," she pointed at the green silk shirt. "Was found over in the woman's clothing. You might have better luck in the men's section."

6. Likes Origins liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan blushed and gave a nervous laugh, "Nano-nada-not the sssong and uh-sorta not literal fireworks either eh-heh-heh-heh...juuust a little uh problem, yeah tis-ambiguous-enough-yes, a problem." Dez and Star-Jack were nice and all. But telling a Norman and Norma that "I set myself on fire but was fine" would not end well. Or they'd think she was a movie stunt worker or something.

Morgan hoped to change the subject, so she gave an analytical look between the green shirt and Star. After leaning in to scrutinize his chest, she folded her arms and shook her head, "Lynn tizzz right. Ye don't-t-t heh-have the figure for a woman's shirt, no-nope...Wrong shoulders."

Good to end for me. Sorry for delay. It seems I will need a new computer.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread