Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Letter to Asa Clarke

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    V
    Vivian York

A letter was slipped under the door to the Office of the Prince. She had no other way of contacting him. Vivian felt the strange need to rectify this situation even if she was about to entirely fuck herself permanently before the Prince on a social level. But the Daeva was partially concerned for the Prince's safety, for some odd reason. If she hadn't been there to distract Coco, that would have been quite messy (or funny) for Asa to deal with.

Your Majesty, Prince Clarke,

My apologies if I am stepping out of my boundaries in writing you, however, I feel it necessary to do so. The woman we encountered at the Asylum seemed to not understand the ways of the Asylum. If by chance I encounter her again there, to whom would I inquire about reserving a room just in case I need to have a private conversation with the woman?

I also invite you to join me if you wish. I realize that you are perhaps quite busy, and would understand if you do not. I plan on attempting to spot her the week of [dates]. You may reach me by this number [said number]. Or, if you would prefer, a note left at with the doorman at the Asylum. I have no idea if I will see her again, but in case of yet another chance encounter in some public place I feel like I should at least attempt to do so before that day comes.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Cordially,
    Vivian York

P.S. By the by, congratulations on your win at the street race. Your car is impeccable. My apologies for turning down the offer from your messenger. We both know that I would not have had a prayer next to the Mercedes. She is a beauty.

P.P.S. The woman announced to all in earshot that we had ‘gas’. I am sure you may find it as humorous as I do.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miss York,

Cozette will be available to arrange a private room for you. I will leave your private affairs to you. It's unfortunate that Kine can be so messy at times, and that's why the prudent course is often distasteful.

As always, be mindful of the Masquerade when killing her.

Regards,

Asa Clarke
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

3. Likes Vassagon liked this post
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.