(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

As her Priscus had requested, Ale had found and contacted a local shooting range. The cost for three of them wasn’t too bad, and their prices to rent firearms seemed reasonable. A text had been sent out to Konrad and Katya with the address and time.

The building itself had twenty lanes, each twenty five yards. Where you entered showcased all the firearms available for rent as well as ammo. In order for her to bring her own guns, she had to make sure they were unloaded and in a carrying case, which wasn’t a big deal to her.

Konrad and Katya would find her looking over the rental guns dressed casually. She had on jeans and a tank top, a gun case held in one hand. Making conversation with the guy behind the counter.

Vassagon sumthingpositiv
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Vassagon liked this post
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad himself comes dressed in a light denim shirt and jeans, a more relaxed ensemble since dressing up is a pain and you don't need to look good shooting guns when you barely have any experience at it. The get-together had been his suggestion, but seeing the wall-to-wall assortment of guns through the window, Konrad feels a little uncomfortable. Not cause he knows them to be dangerous weapons, so much as that his usual methods of acquiring the firearms had been by back-alley black market deals. Walking into a gun store seems to him like walking into a music store after downloading several discographies over the internet. But whatever.

In case of cameras monitoring the front door, Konrad keeps his head lowered as he enters the storefront hoping to decrease the effect the Kindred curse on the surveillance. He's not about to cause trouble, so hopefully no one'll notice the effect later. A quick look around clues him in on Alessandra's whereabouts, standing in front of the counter engaged in conversation. He sidles into her peripherals carefully to let his Whip know he's there, giving a friendly nod as his Beast sizes her up again. Despite some violent imagery floating about his head, his doesn't seem to complain much this time.

Perception, 2suxx | Stealth, 4suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-13 16:38:54 Konrad Roth rolls 6 to avoid cameras view at gun rental [WIT+Stealth] (10 Again) 8, 1, 3, 9, 5, 10, 8 4 successes
    2015-04-13 16:38:02 Konrad Roth rolls 7 to notice any cameras at the gun rental [WIT+COM] (10 Again) 6, 4, 6, 2, 10, 8, 2, 1 2 successes
    -1 Vitae for Blush of Life

The Look

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya has never been to a gun range, nor did she ever really have any desire to shoot one. This explains her overanalysis over what to wear at a gun range. She recalls seeing the more sports oriented kine dressing like they were field agents, field agents, field agents who wore confederate flag t-shirts and mullets...she was from michigan after all.

Katya does not get a mullet, instead she comes in jeans, tennis shoes and a tank top under a zip up hoodie. She also puts on a U of M baseball cap to better keep herself more ordinary looking. Once she gets out of her car and lets the blood in her system re-activate the color in her face, she enters the gun shop that Alessandra shared the address to. She looks around and sees two people in front of the desk, and has the sudden urge to want to tie them up together and cut their throats open, letting their blood drop to the ground below and then she shakes her head to remind herself that 1. they are family and 2. Gun ranges probably frowned upon that sort of thing.

She walks up behind Alessandra and Konrad, shooting them both a nod and a smile as she listens to the gun expert finish talking to Alessandra. While she waits, she examines the guns on the wall and pretends that she knows which one would be best for her to use.

-1 to activate Blush of Life

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Out of the corner of her eye she sees Konrad. As her Beast struggles with the presence of the stronger Beast she turns to her Priscus with a smile.

“Hey,” she greets with a nod of her head.

Before she could say anything else Katya comes over. Her Beast creates a different feeling, this time her Beast wants to show that it was the stronger one. Another smile was offered,

“Hi. Glad you could both make it.” she says to her Cousins.

“I picked this place because they have the gun rentals. Not that I mind either of you using my guns, but thought it would be easier to learn on something smaller. I already paid for us to use the range, but wasn’t sure which guns you would like to use.” Everyone had different tastes on what they liked to shoot. And not knowing how much either one had trained, it seemed like the safest route.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Hey," returns Konrad with a smirk to Ale.

He gives a glance back behind him as he hears and sees Katya's approach. Konrad's Beast is far more aggravated by this one, more the stranger, and he has exercise a bit more mental faculties to resist the urge of tearing apart the apparent challenger. A return nod is given.

He continues to address Ale, "Aw, how thoughtful. We get to pick our weapon of choice, eh? Well not sure what you'd recommend. I'm probably more partial to less power and more ammo, on account of that I'm probably going to miss quite a bit and I don't want to be bothered with reloading often. Anything that fits that bill?"

s
    sumthingpositiv

"Hello. Good to see you both." Katya says and then waves her hand to say "Don't worry about it, I appreciate you paying the range." before Konrad poses his question. She likes the description he gives for the ideal gun and thinks that that would be best for her so she nods to Konrad and then looks to Ale to say "Same for me please."

While her eyes wander the guns, a thought does occur to her regarding other types of "toys" that might be more useful to her. As she runs through her mental list of things she'd been meaning to purchase, she casually glances around the store to see if they have tazers. Nothing heavy duty like police issue, but something that does give a little kick. Guns, tasers,...it's all the same in terms of defending yourself right?

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Well, there are quite a few guns that fit. I would recommend a Sig or a Glock. A Glock is very reliable and are quick to operate when they are drawn. It is also popular with law enforcement. The 9mm version of the Glock has 15 rounds. It uses magazines, so if you are good enough, and have preloaded magazines with you, it is quick to load. It is an accurate gun with less kick then a larger gun.”

She asks the guy to show them the Glock 9mm. “You’ll see it is a fairly light gun. And I think it is a good gun to start with. It can always be upgraded to something with more power later.” She offers.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Niiiice, I'm impressed," says Konrad as Ale gives them some helpful tips. "I aught to attach you to my hip so I can pull you out at a moment's notice." She'd be really useful when making weapon sales. Maybe I could even convince an Arms Dealer to do regular business if I brought her along.

"Glock it is. Thanks, man," Konrad says to the fellow behind the counter as the weapon is showed off to him.

"So, your old man teach you this stuff? Probably wanted his little girl to be able to protect herself I'm guessing," he asks of Ale, knowing that some details were likely to be omitted for the sake of the Kine in the room.

He looks to Katya. "What else you looking for, Katya? See something more your style? No whips and chains here, I imagine," he teases.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya examines the glock that the man pulls down and says "The glock will do for me as well." she says not wanting to waste their time by pretending she knows what to look for. When Konrad inquires about her scanning she says "Oh I was just looking to see if they had any other types of weapons for self defense. I've been looking for a taser for a while but now that I look around, I realize it's probably silly to look for that at a gun range and not a store." she shrugs and says "I'm sure I can find it someplace else and for the record, I have plenty of whips and chains at home."" she gives a playful grin.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

It takes a while, because it happens slowly.

Eventually, it can't be ignored. There are a lot of covert, and increasingly open, looks being directed at the trio. The women should be used to it. They're both beautiful. People stare. Especially when beautiful people gather in places that no one's used to seeing them. But that doesn't really explain the looks that Konrad's getting. Firing ranges, as they usually are, are after hours clubs for law enforcement.

And Konrad? It's really no secret that he's a criminal.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

12. Likes Dark Passenger, Wod.Infant liked this post
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread