Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
The Garment Jungle

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Marcus smiles politely as the two striking ladies arrive at Terri's stall. Although the pale one with the smoldering eyes would certainly catch most men's eyes, her enticing companion would turn heads and stop traffic. Nodding to her when he notices her attention, he soon busies himself with removing imaginary specks of dust from his display as the two women peruse Terri's fashions.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"They are indeed," Terri grinned, proud of her achievements. She was more proud to actually have appreciative clients. She moved round to a skirt in sunshine yellow with green swirls. shin-length, the swirls converged at the pleats and Terri was eager to point out the detail, each one hand stitched by her own fair fingers.

"How does this look, Angel?" Terri offered, taking it from the rack so as to hold it aloft for Angel to peruse. At Viv's question, Terri tittered.

"That's Marcus, a very good friend. One of the best blacksmiths and jewelers I've ever met. I'd be more than happy to introduce you?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

V
    Vivian York

Bobbles, jewelry, things that appeased the Daeva’s heart’s desire.

She backed up to see the solid man with the shaven head dusting. Grinning shamelessly, she turned back to Terri. “Marcus… Oh, that’s not necessary, I’ll introduce myself.” Vivian was appreciative of Terri’s offer, but she never had any problems with finding her way around a man.

The Daeva had no doubt her Haunt friend could find her way around a shop. But, they came together and she wasn’t about to abandon her without asking. “Angel, will you be okay to browse for a tick? Unless you want me to wait and join me in perusing his wears?”

“Oh, and Terri, I’m looking for something sultry in red if you have it. However any bold colors will do as well.” The Daeva wasn't picky...

No wait, she was. No pastels and hopefully florals weren't in the petite redheads spread of attire that was sultry.

A
    Angel Ducard

"Oh, don't let me stop you." I give her a knowing wink before looking at what my new best friend has to show me. "Terri, love, this is A-Ma-Zing. Not normally my color, but still lovely. Do you think it would go with my skin tone?" I ask the Anemia answer ready for the obvious question to come.

I take a moment to give Terri's friend Marcus a little wave of my fingers before going back and running my hand over the patters in the fabric. "Truly is beautiful. I am just concerned if it is me." The Nosferatu in me screamed to stop, turn, run. It attracts attention. But the woman in me knew she was fascinated... "Perhaps a blouse? Oh and do you have a shawl or a wrap of some kind that would go well with this?" My excitement, nearly palpable, but not much can be helped.

Marcus Evan

PRE

The stalls at Quicksilver Gate are pretty close to one another. Hearing his name spoken not once, but twice, Marcus looks up and notices the rather obvious attention directed his way. Responding to the pale woman's wave with a nod, he takes a moment to adjust the goods he has on display before walking around the counter and introducing himself to Terri's sophisticated customers.

"Alright? My name is Marcus Evan. You are certainly in good hands if you're looking for a..."

The gears in his head turn as the craftsman tries to think of what kind of clothing sophisticated women might buy. This leads him to think of Aaren Eloi , and he attempts to picture what she was wearing during some of their most favorite moments together. Unfortunately, not a stitch of clothing comes to mind when he thinks about his most treasured time shared with her, so he just goes with what he knows about women's fashion.

"...new frock. Terri is the absolute best at what she does. I'm confident she will find something for you that is as beautiful as it is unique. Is this your first time at the Gate?"

Although he obviously still has an English accent, it sounds like he has apparently been abroad for a very long time.

6. Likes Lesingnon, Forn Clakes liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

The Daeva wags her finger in mid air. Tipping her head toward Angel, “She, is looking for a new frock. I am looking for something new and unique in the way of an accessory.”

His accent, albeit faint, reminded her of the Motherland, much like Josephine’s speech. Shaking her head, “No, I was here during the Holidays. I bought a pair of gloves from Terri. Wonderful stitching.”

“But, I’m in the mind for something shiny right now. Bobbles…. Jewelry, no less.” Smile blazing to the steely man.

“Perhaps you could show me what you have, Marcus.” Her head dipping downward, toward the tables displayed in the stall. It may have looked a little like she indicated something else.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri didn't know why she was distracted. Perhaps it was the excitement of being in such fine company, to showcase her latest designs. She felt giddy.

"Oh, of course, certainly," Terri hesitated, looking across as Marcus came over to speak with Vivian. She turned her attention back to Angel, smiling apologetically. "Well, it is definitely bold but that's what I personally love about fashion; to push the boundaries of what is considered 'normal' and 'safe'," she added, fingers twitching the air-quotes. She smiled, a challenge of sorts. To expand one's approach to fashion in a safe manner. This is why Terri opened Treetop Fashions for. To face one's fear through the medium of clothing and style.

"I have these," Terri offered, moving to another rack where she took out a black and white silken blouse and zebra-scarf, holding both up for Angel's inspection.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

A
    Angel Ducard

"Normal and Safe..." My face shows the enjoyment of what is being said, "I would say that my life does not fall into either of those categories."

I smile to Terri as she presents me with the silken blouse and matching scarf. I immediately fall in love a little more. "This, is absolutely fantastic. I love this." I run my hands over the smooth fabric. "I have to have it. I have a skirt that will go fantastic with it. But the shoes, one must have the right shoes. Do you happen to have any?"

Marcus Evan

PRE

The humble craftsman nods as the provocative woman describes her desires. Following her line of sight, Marcus' hands unconsciously move of their own accord to make minor adjustments to his goods in order to display his best attributes to Vivian as attractively as possible. Since she had mentioned that she is interested in something shiny, he eventually lifts a delicate sterling silver chain for her to inspect. Golden vines appear to wrap their thorny tendrils around the silvery links of the chain in an attractive weave of contrasts. He wonders if the mysterious woman might be interested in seeing more of what he has to offer.

"Everything I have is on display. You are welcome to take a closer look at anything you find attractive... Miss..?"

Marcus lets it hang between them, leaving it up to Vivian whether she introduces herself or prefers to keep their meeting anonymous.

V
    Vivian York

As the chain dangled in midair, the Daeva saw its hints of gold meticulously wrapped around the flow of silver on the chain. It was beautiful, but far too delicate for her. “Everything….” Her eyes wandered down, the craftsman making his wears apparent for her.

“Only fair to know my name since Terri told me yours. Vivian.” The Daeva held out her gloved hand to the man she was doing business. Her handshake would be femininely firm, one that spoke she knew her way around the likes of transactions. If he were to reciprocate, she wouldn’t pull her hand back just yet. “I’m looking for something to wrap around my fingers. Something substantial, appealing but not obnoxious.”

Her eyes looked up from where they had fallen previously. “Apart from that, I’d say that I’m attracted to many things.” Beaming a Cheshire grin.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.