Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 74
DISPLAYED
(Skeleton Keys) As Above So Below

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    A
    Angel Ducard

"Well, this is interesting..." I say looking at the handiwork of the Prince's Archon. I watch the floor crack and break under the weight of the safe. Perhaps I should have brought a shovel.

C
    Casitive

Safe meets concrete and David's steps away from the epicenter. He can only stand and watch as the Royal Archon reveals a neat, regular square. It's a moment of clarity, perhaps, among the spiderweb of cracks – cement covering that which should not.

A moment passes, where if any of them were breathing, a breath would be held.

Then the safe comes down again.

David looks to see how the square is covered, if the caving in cement reveals a hole into Sacramento's Underworld or if a gate in the form of a hatch is revealed.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina watches from outside as everyone mills around the closet. Adding one more body to that mess certainly wouldn't help, so she keeps an eye on things outside. Her baton comes out of her pocket and gets flipped all the way open - if the sound of crunching concrete and steel drew anyone, it would most likely draw police officers. Or an employee who was just hanging around too late. Murdering someone right across from the CHiPs base wouldn't be a good idea, though.

She peeks inside, tempted to tell them to be quiet, then simply asks the most obvious question. "Is it done?"
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The safe slams down into the concrete, this time with it's own weight and more force. Concrete shrapnel flies with the crashing sound, and the floor shatters.

Twist, the safe, and the floor disappear*.

A split second later, a deep gonging sound bellows up from the hole. Luckily, it's only a five foot drop. Concrete rubble forms a halo around the Daeva nd the safe; below, a large metal door clearly stamped with the city's water works logo. A sturdy lock secures the hatch, but it won't be difficult** to break.

I'm going to wrap this thread and start a new one, since we're approaching the month mark. It'll be a new Scene, but linked for the purposes of expenditures (Willpower, Vitae, etc). If anyone wishes to remain topside, start a -new- thread, and tag me, please!

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread