Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(Skeleton Keys) As Above So Below

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina follows along behind Regan, not understanding a word he says, until he asks her if she has her lockpicks. She spends a moment cursing her inattentiveness - she hadn't brought them, not expecting to need anything of the sort. "My apologies, I have not. I am sure we can find an alternate means of entry." There were always ways in. Maybe someone had forgotten to lock a door. Or, if worst came to worst, they could put a brick through the window.
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

B
    BDeHaven

Good job indeed Mr.Gilroy. I'm not at all surprised by your ability to read the blueprints. The moment Angel starts to move I fall in trailing behind her and to the right. My eyes studying the Starbucks and I wonder if the access point is around back or inside in a basement. My guess would be around back Well we will just wait and see.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Behind the building is a small driveway which leads to a service door. An industrial trash can behind a neat wooden fence makes an excellent vantage angle to observe from. It's easy to see the white bulbous security camera jutting out from the rear of the building, overlooking the door and trash.

Dumpers, the bane of all society. The true criminals. Nobody should have to bear the god-awful sight of old couches, or bicycles, or heaven forfend the behemoth eyesore of a stained mattress whilst getting their Starbz on.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

"Ah, I have just the thing," Josephine said, going back to her car and retrieving a slim, leather case with the promised picks inside. Beside the case sits a much larger one, bulky, with a curved side and two straight ones, but the Ventrue ignored it, simply slipping the leather folder into her jacket pocket. Their providence so secured, Josephine closed and locked her car and made her way after the other Kindred.

"No one brought paint, did they?" she queried as they edged around the building, her eyes upon the gross, ocular protrusion. "Perhaps someone could re-purpose something from the dumpster?" Her eyes, of course, fell upon Ducard.

A
    Angel Ducard

I accompany the group as we come behind the building. I look around for any external security cameras. I know that we don't show up clean, but this many figures behind a business this late at night would probably attract some kind attention. "We should be careful, I am sure they have some kind of alarm. Probably a silent one." Not that I have experience breaking into a restaurant to try to find some leftovers... no, never would I have ever...

C
    Casitive

May I have someone's jacket for the moment, please,” David requests as his eyes settle on the bulbous security camera. Attention swings to the neatly fenced in trash.

Unless someone can simply disable it.” A look to Rina Yui as though posing the question directly to her, “A blip of one blurred figure might be ignored. A blip of a group, probably less so.” Always the Masquerade, always.

B
    BDeHaven

My eyes scan the building with diligence I search for the obvious first the metal ladder to the roof in case it's needed. And then for the less noticeable the junction boxes like the telecom boxes that phone lines connect to, or whether this is one of the foolish buildings that have the breaker box on the outside. Oh please be foolish Americans and put your electric panel on the outside.

Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-15 21:59:10 Sergei rolls 5 to Wits + Comp to case the Starbucks (10 Again) 10, 3, 6, 7, 4, 4 1 success

"A moment please sir." Holding a hand up to forestall the covering of the camera.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde let the company move off before following. It appeared that everyone else had come to the same conclusion: that the Starbucks cafe was the most obvious entry point. The Lord had been hoping that she had been wrong, and that alternative could have been found. One that had less risk.

"I agree with David," she said as she drew near, "Unless the camera's can be dealt with, we should find another spot. We look conspicuous enough as it is." She gestured to their group quickly.

A large group in a back alley. Even that would clue in the clueless herd.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist falls in with the group as they make their way across to the back of the shop.

Glancing up at the building, she lets her eyes scan over the facade, walking through ideas and ways to get inside in her head as the group discusses the security measures clearly visible. Glancing back from the view, she turns her attention back to the group to see if a decision had been settled upon.

It had been years since she had last needed to gain such entry to a place and while she still had faith in her abilities, she nonetheless would wait to see if others had an edge that would guarantee the success of the mission. Especially with electronic security measures. When she had worked for Her Lady those had not exactly been an issue.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina looks at David, uncertainty on her face. "I would need direction as to what is required of me, before I do anything. Technology is not my strong suit, I am unsure as to how to disable it without directly damaging it, or otherwise clearly tampering with it." Rina had never really bothered playing with security systems. Alternate paths were easy enough to find, and she'd put more effort into her bladework. She looks at Sergei, waiting for whatever he had to contribute.
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread