Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Skeleton Keys) As Above So Below

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina gives Josephine a glare. "Watch your tongue when you speak of our traditions." She didn't stretch the threat out any longer than that. With most people, she might've, but this was a Priscus. She got a kind, not as threatening, threat. For now.

Rina's eyes turn to Regan, returning his look. "Do you know of one?" Why was he looking at her, she wondered. She didn't know the sewer system. That was faaar out of her area of expertise. Rina stabbed people, or, in this case, beat them over the head with a blunt instrument. "Why? In fact, what is the mission?" No information had been given to Rina except that she should show up. For all she knew, this might have been Regan's strange way of asking her to the policeman's ball.

A nod is given to the others as they arrive, except Twist. Twist receives a full bow, and a "It is a pleasure to see you, Your Grace. Thank you for providing your assistance on such short notice." The look she gives the rest makes it perfectly clear they should thank her too. She was there as a favor, she had no real obligations to show up.
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

C
    Casitive

Approaching Kindred, hidden beneath a veneer of tranquility fill David both with Hope and Dread in equal measure. A Domain has called and preparations have been made; now they make themselves manifest. A solemn nod is offered Angel Ducard at her arrival but it is Rina Yui 's question that causes David to move. The tube beneath his arm is slid out and the top is opened with a small pop.

The Shadow Priscus, without the luxury of pleasantries, beckons everyone to gather closely while he pulls out the sewer map of the area. “We have gathered here, tonight, to root out treason. Their aim is to find and awaken Straiphen.”

A flicker of dull-brown eyes find Rina, Twist , Sergei , and the rest. “These maps are of the sewers systems of three areas of importance in the city, hidden by Muir – who was later murdered by these traitors. This place. A place in Citrus Heights. And the property of my study group, long already attacked. Our aim here, is to enter the sewer system and search. We may come up against opposition.”

Unfurling the map of the CHiP's location, “Those with mobile phones, take a picture so you do not get lost.” Eyes search for the nearest point of entrance. “Right now, we need an entrance.”

A
    Angel Ducard

Oh, it seems we are on a single name now as I look to Josephine's greeting.

"Good evening Josephine."

Sergei continues to prove himself interesting as he immediately jumps to reconnaissance and proceeds to ask intelligent questions.

I give a polite bow of my head to the Duchess as she arrives, "Good Evening Hound Twist." If the Hound was called in, it seems things have become even more serious.

Ooo interesting, has Josephine met her match in Rina? Seems very interesting. Will one out bitch the other? I seem to have forgotten my popcorn. Which is actually probably for the best of everyone, including my shoes.

Oh good, he didn't say split up and search. I wonder where my meat shield is...

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth had followed Angel in his own car and pulled up a couple seconds after her. He hurried to get out and catch up to his Priscus. His steps almost faltered on approaching the gaggle of predators but he forced down the intense feeling of fright and focused instead on gathering information. Gilroy cast his eyes slightly down, glanced around fervently, and took in conversation. He stood slightly behind and to the left of Ms. Durcard. He’d grabbed his mobile lab kit from the back of his vehicle and had it slung across his back. He also had his lap top briefcase in one hand. Not entirely sure how useful it would be with limited charge and even more limited internet underground but it could still prove useful.

He bowed to all present and gave a servile "Good evening." As much as his bows were usually all knees and elbows, this one now included making sure his kit didn’t get tangled up somehow. He rose cumbersomely and fished his smart phone from his pocket to snap a picture as the man with the map had suggested.

"Excuse me," Gilroy apologized to the assembled Kindred. The camera phone had an annoyingly bright flash. Well, no more than normal but nearly everything Gilroy did caused aggravation and disgust on some level.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

B
    BDeHaven

I stare at the maps and committing all three to memory. Repressing the urge to smack Kenneth's phone out of hand as he takes his pictures, And give his an encouraging smile instead. Glancing back at the gathering "Your Grace, Madam Yui, everyone. I apologize for jumping straight to business and neglecting my greetings it's a poor habit I have." Stepping back from the map to give others room to get to it. I recall the memorized map to mind and scan for possible entrances.

PRE

"Ah, tradition. Such a thorny subject, when respect must be given to one, but that tradition happens to mock another," the Sanctified murmured as her eyes fell upon the map Regan had produced. She'd studied it before, of course, at the Dragon's Chapter House, so it was entirely unnessecary to do so a second time. Still, it was best not to challenge the Knight further with her gaze. Rina had more allies here than Josephine did. Or more powerful ones, at any rate.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde blinked as the Kindred converged. Despite her best efforts she found herself scanning the large group a second (and a third) time, her lips parted and pregnant with words that never came. The desire to rend and crush them all was strong, tempered only by the lone voice in her head that urged caution: so many were cloaked in tranquility - who knew what lay hidden in those voids she sensed?

And there were the Haunts. The smell was bad enough. But the... worm... worm of man? Hildegarde found a predatory smile feasting upon her lips. And it sheds no Beast? Wretched!

Back to business. The Lord blinked and dug for her phone, an implicit support of the Grand Wyrm's suggestions. "We are a large group," she intoned, determined to add her own opinion. "Perhaps it would be wise to break into... teams? We could cover more ground and perhaps be less conspicuous?"

Who knew who could be watching - mortal or agent of Brady?
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

8. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist drops her head in graceful acknowledgment of Rina's bow, "And you. I am glad to be of assistance for this... matter." she finishes some what haltingly. Another nod of greeting to Angel.

It was nice to know as conversation moved on, that she was not the only one summoned with little knowledge of what is going on however and stepping closer as David motioned, she trained her eye on the map. At the name of Straiphen and Muir though, there was a quiet hiss of indrawn breath. Those were two names she was not expecting to hear. Her eyes narrowed at the thought of having Straiphen awakened... that was not a good idea in the slightest.

Pulling her phone from a pocket in her jacket she snapped the picture and then stepped back. While she knew she wouldn't be adding to the press of beasts that crowded around the map, they pressed against her and there was no need for it.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

At this point, let's get an Intelligence + Crafts -OR- Survival roll to apply the infrastructure blueprints to the current, live terrain.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

C
    Casitive

Constructing, plans, and their application to reality aren't totally lost to the Mortician; surprisingly deft with his hands.

2 Successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-10 18:23:32 David Regan rolls 7 to Intelligence + Crafts (10 Again) 5, 7, 3, 9, 8, 6, 4 2 successes

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread