Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

July Calling Star

THREADID
    M
    Matrixchild

I'm glad to finally be in town, July thinks as he steps off the bus. He was never one for fancy travel and it was nice to be around Sleepers, helped remind him what he was fighting to protect. He took in a breath of the new town he'd been sent to. Sacramento. Who knew what July would find here, though if there was something to find July would be the one to find it. He pulled out his phone and dialed the number he was given for the local Guardian, Star, and listened to the phone ring.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"'No one would have have crossed the ocean if he could have gotten off the ship in the storm.' What is, a cool saying by the first guy to have home air conditioning? Charles Kettering for five hundred, Alex!"

*beeeeeeep*
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

M
    Matrixchild

When July heard the voice mail he pulled the phone away and looked at it, shaking his head before returning it. You have got to be kidding me. He continued to listen while he tried to figure out what he'd do while waiting for a response. At the beep July said, "Hello, my name is July. Please call me when you get a chance, I'd like to meet up and talk about our mutual membership and how I can help."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

A text is returned:

Fillard Goldman Museum -- ◊☆
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.