DISPLAYED
Billiards at the Blue Cue

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

For those interested in joining, here are the Rules for Billiards/Pool

The Blue Cue, bar, restaurant, and pool house in downtown Sacramento. Night has descended on the city as Konrad makes his way by bus to the lattice of streets that form the busy night life of the River City. After his call with Faye , he decided it might be nice to pretend to be a normal non-monstrous guy for the evening. There's still the chance she'd stand him up like how she left him at the last concert he attended with her. But those were minor details.

Wearing a simple black top over jeans, he looked pretty average, blushed with the imitation of life. Who knew who else might be out on the city scene at this hour.

2. Likes Wod.Infant, Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye decided to take a taxi to the Blue Cue, not knowing how much she was going to drink. Her outfit for the night was a pair of torn jeans with a white tank top, a black jacket was thrown over the tank top. After carefully applying her makeup, she ran her fingers through her hair, giving it a messy, slept on look.

Walking into the Blue Cue, it doesn’t take her long to spot Konrad. She makes her way over with a wide smile, eyes sparkling,

“Hey you.” She says, “Thanks for meeting with me tonight. I feel really bad about how things were left, and hope I can make it up to you.”

She moves to a pool table and leans against it, and placing her hands on the table, “You played before?”

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Hey you too, gorgeous," replies Konrad as he turns to see the pretty blonde packaged nicely in her casual clothes. He shrugs off her apology and opens his arms to give her a friendly hug. "No worries there, darlin'. I mean, you can make it up to me if ya want, but you told me how you were used to traveling with the circus so it's not like I didn't have fair warning."

As Faye moves to lean against the table, Konrad admires her with a look. "Have I played pool before? You bet I have. How about we grab ourselves a couple drinks and reserve a table and you can show me your skills?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She walks into his arms with a warm smile. Wrapping her arms around him, she gives him a squeeze. She lingers there for a moment before stepping back,

“Oh, I defiantly want to. I’m just not sure how to make it up to you.” She says with a small frown, “But you’ll just have to come up with something.” She decides playfully with a grin.

“Sounds like a plan!” she agrees, “I’ll try, but I’m not really good,” she laughs, “But I defiantly have fun when I play.”

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

The Beast within tempts Konrad with a fantasy of digging his fangs into the apparent Kine at her offer, but Konrad quells it nonetheless. "Heh, I'll let you know if I think of anything," he answers, letting her go. "I bet you're just being modest. If you're from the circus I imagine shooting pool would be a breeze."

As they speak, Konrad heads towards the bar, taking his time. He'll hail down the bartender when they come by and ask about a table and a couple beers. He'll pay upfront, sneaking his bills across the table despite Faye's promise of treating him.

"Huh, guess it's on the house tonight since you're such a pretty lady. Go figure." He smiles, playing the fool as he hands her a drink. "Let's set up at that table in the corner," he says gesturing with a nod to indicate his meaning.

Stealth Pay, 2suxx | White Lie, 1sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-03 16:02:46 Konrad Roth rolls 4 to tell a white lie to Faye [MAN+Sub] (10 Again) 2, 3, 9, 6 1 success
    2015-04-03 16:00:50 Konrad Roth rolls 7 to pay the barkeep without Faye noticing [DEX+Stealth] (10 Again) 10, 2, 5, 3, 4, 3, 2, 9 2 successes

7. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She laughs, “Oh, I have no problems admitting when I’m good at something. I’ve just never grasped pool, I can hit the balls, they just tend to go where they want.” She says with a shrug and smile.

As he flags down the bartender, she was surprised when she reached into her pocket to get her card but didn’t have to.

Shrugging, “Huh, well wasn't expecting that.” Clearly she didn’t see Konrad secretly pay. Accepting her drink, she looks to where he was gesturing, “Sure!” She says with a nod and will begin to make her way over.

“So how’ve you been?”

Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-03 19:48:37 Faye rolls 5 to Perception(Wits+Comp) (10 Again) 10, 6, 7, 4, 5, 6 1 success

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

His secret plan to play the fool succeeds as if he has had experience in these matters. Maybe he thinks he's being cute or just testing out his slight of hand and silver tongue.

Regardless, Konrad answers Faye/Madison as he carries the tray of balls out with one hand with a beer in the other. "Oh...pretty busy I guess. I think I might be up for a promotion at my job. Since I'm self-employed I'm giving myself a raise. Heh. But seriously, I told you how I was still getting to know people in the city and meeting people for business. Well now I know a lot of people and I've been trying to broker some deals. It's tough sometimes since it's just between me finding something the other person wants and trying to get it. So I end up brown-nosing clients mostly. I did have this meeting with an investor a month or so ago. We were ready to sign a contract and everything, but I think negotiations broke down cause neither of us showed up to sign it. It was a pretty raw deal though, thinking back on it. I think I might've gotten suckered in. But yeah, busy."

Setting his beer down on a nearby high-table, Konrad sets up the balls on the blue felt-like cloth for their first game. "So how've you been? Was I right that you've been traveling or has something else been keeping you occupied? Like a boyfriend maybe?" He winks with a flash of teeth in a knowing grin before turning to grab a couple pool sticks from the wall, handing her one a bit longer than his own, since she was a bit taller than him.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A wide smile, “A promotion, that’s great!” hearing him talk about making contacts and trying to broker deals kinda reminded her of her business. She had an in because of her family, but when she went out on her own she had to impress each circus and Ren Faire she went to. “And busy is always good.” She says with a nod.

She watches as she sets up the table, taking a sip of her beer as she does.

“Been a little busy since getting back into town. The usual, cleaning the apartment and getting in touch with my guy who helps with my training and suspensions.” Making sure her Cabal would accept her back, you know, the usual. “I was kinda traveling. I took off to visit my parents actually. Spent some good time with them, caught them up on what I’ve been up to and all that.” She said with a wave of her hand.

His remark of a boyfriend earned him a smirk, “If I had a boyfriend do you think I would be out tonight drinking beer and playing pool with some guy I met who was dressed as a pink bunny?” she asks with a wink of her own. “Private shows have been doing a good job of keeping me occupied actually. I offer them when business is slow.” She says accepting the pool stick with one hand while the other works to remove her heels. Not that she couldn’t play in the shoes, it was just easier and more comfortable without them.

She picks up the blue chalk, “You wanna break?” she asks.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad takes a long swig of beer from his glass, pumping a fraction of Vitae to coax his muscles into swallowing the liquid into a stomach used usually for Blood. He tastes its bitter hops, knowing he'd be tasting it again on its way out later on.

He listens to the details of her recent schedule. It is no surprise that she maintains and travels, and she had mentioned family before. Konrad laughs again, a light chuckle as she answers his question about a significant other. "Hey, there's nothing wrong with having a boyfriend and meeting up with pink bunnies." But the general gist he gets from her answer is that she doesn't have one.

"Hmm, well usually it's ladies first, but I'll make the break, sure. Don't want you to steal the flow of the game from me," he teases as he also begins to chalk up his cue. Getting into position around the table he takes his time lining up his shot.

Break | 1sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-04 19:18:02 Konrad Roth rolls 6 to break for pool [INT+DEX] (10 Again) 5, 7, 4, 3, 6, 10, 1 1 success
    The clink from the balls sends the balls scattering around the table, yielding Konrad a lucky sink. "Nice, solids," he says before lining up for second shot only to miss, sending the cue ball bouncing around at odd angles.

"But concerning relationships, I hope it doesn't bother you, but I'm sorta seeing this one girl these days. It's not really serious yet. Plus her family isn't too crazy about me. Just so ya know. I mean, that's normal, isn't it? Meeting people, going on dates and all that. They used to call it 'going steady' but it's not like that really."

Best to put that out there now just so there wasn't any surprises later. Konrad hadn't been sure of Madison's intentions from the start. Sure, they flirted back and forth but that didn't always mean anything. Still, his eyes glance over her expression, curious to see a reaction.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“I agree, nothing wrong with it, but some guys tend to get jealous when you spend time with other guys.” She says with a shake of her head and an eye roll, “Never understood the whole jealous thing.”

She laughs at the thought of stealing his ‘flow’ of the game. Knowing full well she could actually shift the odds in her favor and give him some bad luck. But that wouldn’t be fun, she wanted to see if she could win without the use of magic.

There was a nod and a look of being impressed as he managed to sink a ball.

“Doesn’t bother me at all, as long as it doesn’t bother her.” She replies, knowing how some girls can be. “Seems normal to me. I’ve always been the type to go out and just see where the night takes me. Life’s too short not to have fun.” She says with a wink as she moves around the table looking for a good shot.

Seeing a stripes lined up, she moves to take the shot, eying the ball carefully before hitting the white ball. She shots a grin to Konrad as she sinks the ball, moving to line up another shot. But this one didn't got as well as the first, she missed.

Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-05 11:01:08 Faye rolls 5 to Attempt at Pool(Dex+Int) (10 Again) 2, 2, 7, 10, 1, 9 2 successes

13. Likes Vassagon liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread