Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Rina Yui v Bobcat : FIGHT!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina nods at Asa at the unspoken order to clean up her mess. She looks around for a broom closet, but otherwise doesn't move. She would take any questions the members of the Domain might have before she cleaned up, especially since her plan was to take Bobcat's ashes home and put them in a little box, rather than throwing them in the trash as she was sure everyone expected. But she wouldn't show them softenss like that. It could jeopardize the whole message of the evening.

Rina will stay until after everyone has left, clean up her mess, and then head home with Bobcat's ashes.
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

A
    Angel Ducard

Angel had remained off on her own for the remainder of the evening, observing the world around her. Seeing who was where and with who. Her conversation, albeit short, with the Prince was a touch enlightening. His Majesty certainly did have class.

I move to make my way to the door, stopping for a moment to give his Majesty the respectful curtsy that was due his station. Unless I am stopped I will make my way out into the night, food need be found and home need be reached for the sun rises.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The evening winds down, and Kindred go their separate ways.

Perhaps, soon, they'll meet again.

Great Scene! Feel free to join the new Eternal Court thread!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
Closed Thread