Hi Mapquest got a request.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Probably a fellow mage or someone with nads. Too bad I have things to do. "Would I be able to arrange a meeting with her shortly? The women at the front desk seemed lost in some sort of talking lucid daydream where she thinks its ok to mock people who come here." If that one is a mage....no wonder someone died in their own safe house.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

John crosses his arms. For him, it's not really a defensive posture. "What do you want to see the Curator about? If you want to complain about Gina, there's a 'Comment' form you can fill out and mail in."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx shakes his head. "I'd rather not raise any issues about Gina, that would just get some glares in my direction. I'd like to talk to the Curator about a private matter regarding some property my employer wants looked at. My employer said that the Curator would know about the property." Falx's hands remain near his sides, just hanging there non-threateningly. Last thing he needs to do is to get into a fight with what ever this guy was. Falx is on the last straw as far as he can tell before he goes back to the bottom tier of awaken society.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

John eyes flick around, taking in how far away other people are. Satisfied, he replies, "Is this Ungala Draconis business? I didn't see you at the last Consilium."
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx smiles and a look of relief crosses his face. "Yes it is. I can't remember if there has been a Consilium meeting since I got to town. Sorry about trying to sneak in, I should have tried to find out the proper channels for talking with the Docter. My name is Falx, West wants me to look into a sanctum that has been taken over by others." Again a screw up. I need to find a manual for this stuff.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

John nodded, and motioned for Falx to follow him. He leads him to a nearby office marked ASST. TO THE CURATOR - C. STARLING which appears used, but currently empty. "What's that got to do with the Curator? The Magister knows the Kruegan's were disbanded, and where their Sanctum was.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

The Kruegans? Need to learn more about them. "West said that the Curator would have blueprints to the Kruegan's sanctum. The blueprints would help when it comes to scouting out the building. I would like to know what I am dealing with before I go into a situation. If you have heard about the Granite Park problem, that was a result of not knowing what we were going into. I don't plan on leading anyone else into a hell hole like that with out knowing more." Determination tinged with regret play through Falx's voice. That night was another little demon in his mind, along side his dead friends from his squad.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Who hasn't heard about the Granite Park incidents?" John asks. "Stay here," he says, and disappears.

John will be gone for roughly five minutes...

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"Ahh..." Falx's voice trails off as John leaves. "Well at least they are willing to talk to me in that case. This mission is either going to break my reputation or make me not look like a fool." He says to the office. Anything interesting in here just looking around? Falx isn't going to do anything other than look around and wait.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

It's a normal office; computer, phone, nice chair. It looks like the office of a neat freak, with the stapler and tape lined up just so. There's a few magazines to one side; architectural and historical types. There's a single picture, an abstract by an artist named Laurie Fields.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread