Hi Mapquest got a request.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx falls to his knees and the cardboard tube rolls away from him. He takes a few breathes before starting to laugh. Not just laugh but laughing the laugh that comes down as an insult to those its directed at.

His voice rises in anger. "That's the best you can do? Come the fuck on I have been shot, had explosives go off close enough to me that I couldn't hear for days, lost friends that were like family too me. I've walked through fucking hell and came out the other side a chosen of the Aether. Now little man take your tiny dick and go play with it somewhere else. I have shit to do, shit that will make your precious consilium happy and feel just a little bit more safe."

He rises to a knee still breathing hard.

In a lower voice. "So whats it gana be little man you going to kill me in cold blood because I insulted your pretty little club or you going to go let me do what I have sworn to do. Protect ungrateful asses like you and keep things safe. Make up your mind I don't have all day."

Falx doesn't fear death anymore simply because he does not care. Life had hardened him against such things. Holy hell was going to reign down on these arrogant fuckers for this one way or another.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

John almost smiles. Almost.

"That isn't near the best I can do. That was a swat on the ass of a baby who was blubbering. If you can't respect the Pentacle, you will not be a part of it, as I will inform the Magister and Hierarch. Now get out of out of here and don't come back."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx stands up. "I respect the Pentacle, I do not respect those who attack me for no reason or those who do nothing while others die."

Falx retrieves the cardboard tube and leaves the museum. Thoughts now on how he was going to not feel like shit for weeks instead of how to commemorate people.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

End Scene
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread