Hi Mapquest got a request.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx walks into the lions den...errr Museum. Yes it was a museum...run by the Mysterium.. Focus Tom you've been through worse than this, far worse.

He walks up to the front desk. Looking like anyone else in khaki shorts and a black t-shirt, except for that military bearing part. That never leaves. "Hi, is Dr. Primoria in?" I hope that women from before isn't here.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Narration

Gina gives Falx a look that clearly says: She works here, doesn't she? "Do you have an appointment?" she asks, unwrapping a piece of gum and sticking it in her mouth.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx smiles casually at the look the women gives him. Being polite with some people just isn't worth it seems. "No unfortunately I don't, I did not know that I had to get an appointment." Cue a scathing look.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Well, you don't, if your name is on the list," Gina patiently explains. Overly patiently. "Or if you're, like, a contemporary? Are you, like, a doctor of history? An expert on the Meiji Restoration?"

Damn, Gina reads pamphlets or something.

A pink bubble blossoms forth from her mouth, like a tangible sign of her doubt.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx keeps the smile on his face. After years of superiors yell at you, its a learned trait. And this women was not nearly as scary as any of those men and women. "I'm ex-military actually. Some associates of mine said that Dr. Primoria would be able to help me find something I'm looking for."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Gina shuffles through some papers and hands Falx a clipboard with forms attached. It's an appointment request. And a non-disclosure agreement. And a Information Privacy Act sign-off. And several forms detailing the nature of the appointment and the requestor's background.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx takes the papers and looks at them. Holy shit its like trying to get something done in the military. Falx glances up from papers at the women. focus... and that goes out the window. Fun after work, need to get these damn building plans. He goes back to the papers and pretends to start filling them out. Here's to hoping I don't die.... Falx wills his sight to see the Supernal that plays down on this world like the sun through the clouds.

Supernal Vision go

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Falx opens his eyes to the muted, but forceful resonance that drapes the Museum like like a spider web, it's center near the back. Fine lattice-work criss-crosses overhead, protecting the secrets of the web, and it's spiders. Each strand flows out with a sense of purpose, and brings synchronicity to chaos. Underlying that feeling is one of a gentle, deft hand at work which brings elegant finesse to that purpose. In some places, there is more forceful resonance, smelling like home to Falx, smelling of pure Aether. The lattice-work, and random spots, make him a bit uneasy, like looking at doors that close and open, each time to a different place.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx smiles like a little kid again for a moment. This was a work of art, even he could tell that. He follows the lines towards the back, its apparent center. The spider should be near the center of the web but some show from the discovery channel makes him want to think otherwise. He puts the stack of papers back down on the desk. "I'll just look around the museum instead. It's not worth the hassle right now. Say do they let you read books or anything while your sitting here?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Gina puts the clipboard away and pops her gum. Loudly. It's like The Gong Show, except for visitors that's she's over. "Why? Do you need a tutor?" she asks.

It's definitely not a come-on.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread