Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her eyes light up as she listens to Marthas explanations. So she had paid attention to bits and pieces Faye had dropped in. And her assessment was good, but she was wrong.

A wide grin appears on Fayes face,

“Ah, you caught on about the schooling. I have a diploma of sorts from attending that school. But I hate to say, you guessed wrong. Your reasoning was amazing, but, I actually do enjoy refurbishing furniture. It was something my parents did to make wherever we were staying have a homier and lived in feel. And you’d be amazed at how much you can do with some fabric and well placed pins and ties. You’ll have to come to my apartment sometime and see.” She wasn’t condescending, but animated in her explanation.

“And I never had time for video games as a kid. My parents were strict with training. I’ve played them, I’m just not very good at it.” She says with a laugh. “But now that I’ve settled down in a town, maybe I’ll try and improve my skills.” She says with a wink.

Martha Villiers

PRE

As Faye outlined the truth, Martha saw how her assessment had gone wrong. Nodding, she smiled and paid attention to her errors.

"Goodness me!" she exclaims. "I had no idea..." sipping at her drink Martha wrestled with the facts and fiction she had to share with Faye. "I do hope you enjoy some free-time to indulge in video gaming!" she giggled merrily. So many things she could say to Faye yet almost everything else was a risk to the Masquerade. Smiling cheerily, she adds, "I should adore to visit your apartment, Miss! The chance to see your skilled handiwork and enjoy your company into the bargain is simply too good an opportunity to pass up!" a bashful smile follows.

Blinking, Martha added;
    "Ah, thus I look forward to my selection of costume, Miss! I am confident it will be bold and unusual!" she giggled, wide eyed, clearly trusting Faye.

"Well, my turn, I suspect..." she sipped at her drink, smiled sweetly, rubbed at her false knee and added, "I have yet to learn how to properly drive an automobile. At boarding school, I would smuggle food into the dormitory inside my old false leg for an otherwise prohibited midnight snack. When I first moved to Sacramento, I made a point of swimming across every body of water I could find." she smiled sweetly again and, rubbing at her false thigh and what remained of her exposed thigh, Martha waited to see what Faye would make of all this.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

3. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Great!” she replied as Martha agreed to visit her apartment at some point. “It’ll be a blast!” she loved having people over.

And then came her turn. She listened carefully to what Martha said, and knew it wasn’t going to be easy. It was tempting to read Marthas Auras as she spoke, which might give up where the lie was. But that wasn’t fair, and she liked her.

“Hmmm.”
    She said when Martha finished. “I have to admit, this isn’t easy!” she said with a grin. Then her face got serious, well, kinda, hard to look completely serious with a buzz.

“I think you can drive a car, never met anyone who couldn’t. Given how in shape you are and how toned your leg is, I am guessing you swam in every body of water you could. But I don’t see you going against the rules and smuggling food in. So I think they lie is about sneaking food in.” she hoped she was right, but was completely ok if she wasn’t.

5. Likes Chrisie liked this post

Martha Villiers

PRE

Nodding and giggling, Martha was obviously bashful as Faye mentioned her leg and fussed hopelessly with her skirt for a moment.

Blinking, still bashful Martha nodded along as Faye outlined her thinking. Twin tails bobbed with each nod.
    "Ah! I see! Well, you are correct and incorrect. I believe you have won though! I cannot drive properly. I rely on the kindness and skill of others, or public transport..." she giggles, miming hopelessly holding a steering wheel at 9-3 rather than the approved 10-2. "I did, indeed, swim every body of water I could. Yet, I had both my legs when at boarding school, the change in me came later. So you are correct. I didn't smuggle food, at least, not in a wooden leg..." she giggled again and sipped her drink, once more raising her glass in salute to the perceptive Faye.

"You are a sharp observer of people!" she had to agree. Her tone suggests respect rather than condescension. "It was a fun game, Miss! I will await my forfeit with interest! Can I ask, Miss, when you played the game before, what other lies did people tell?" she was fascinated now. The talk of persona and authenticity earlier seemed to be coming round once more, but this time with evidence.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

7. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She guessed right? That was unexpected.

“Well if you ever need a ride, just give me a call. I’m more than happy to help.” She offers. Though it was surprising to hear that she couldn’t drive.

“I haven’t been swimming in what seems like forever! Looking forward to the warm weather so I can get in the ocean. But wow! What a cool thing to have done!” she praises with honesty. Part of her was curious as to how well she could swim with only one leg, but that would be rude to ask.

“Thank you. I think it comes from years of performing and watching the crowd.” She raises her glass to Marthas.

Hmmm, lets see. Someone lied about being afraid of clowns, there was a lie about being a cheerleader,” she paused, racking her brain. “Umm…wow!” she says with a laugh, “I usually have a good memory, but I can’t remember any more of them. There was six or seven of us that night, and there was some drinking involved if you guessed wrong. Think I remember a bottle of Tequila being involved.” She giggles, “It was an interesting night to say the least! But I’m glad you enjoyed it, I love playing games.” Games made life interesting and fun.

“But see, if you get to dress up in a costume, then I want to! I hate being left out of a good excuse to dress up.” It was obvious she didn’t take herself too seriously. “I’m sure I can come up with something fun that will turn heads.” Wink.

Martha Villiers

PRE

...and with that cheeky wink in mind, it seemed a nice place to leave Martha and Faye to enjoy the rest of the evening of sipping Absinthe and plotting their next evening out! Ty for the scene, Orianna

10. Likes Orianna liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread