Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

When the weather got colder, Faye usually found herself going stir crazy. It was harder to put on a show due to the colder temperatures, so most of her time was spent training and whatnot. Needing to get out for a couple hours, she found herself driving around and found The Park. Always one to enjoy a good drink, she looked for a parking space. It took a bit, giving it was the weekend and all that.

Parking secured, she walks to the entrance. The music could be heard from the door, and she gladly flashed her ID and made her way inside. It was still relatively early, and there was not a huge crowd yet, but she hoped that would change. She weaves her way to the bar, her body moving with the music, and tried to decide on her drink, either beer or Absinthe, and the little green fairy won. Blue eyes wonder to the industrial feel of the bar, from the exposed pipes, to the way the lights hung low and offered just enough light. Around the dance floor were various seating areas with couches and a more intimate setting. Towards the back were doors leading to an outdoor seating area.

Park2.jpg

She places one hand on the cold marble bar top and turns to observe the crowd. The bar was directly across from the dance floor. Looking for either a familiar face or one who looked fun to talk to. That night she wore a red, fitted wrap dress with nude heels that showed off her long legs. Her hair was down and styled.

Park.jpg

2. Likes Chrisie liked this post

Martha Villiers

PRE

Look at those legs!

Martha gasped to herself. Blinking, she whispered a small prayer to the fallen Leg-a-licous Vampire, Roxy, while studying the movement and path of travel of Faye into the club.

Darkness had fallen and tiny Martha was on patrol. It was harder each night to avoid feeling old and creaky, stiff in her remaining limbs.

She needed to feel the fresh and biting air of the open street.

Martha is neatly attired in an English style school uniform: a neat straw boater, a black blazer...a pair of scholarly, "Hipster" style, spectacles are perched daintily on the end of her nose, she wears a daringly short gymslip which shows her legs to just above mid thigh. Her raven black hair is tied into two very long twin tails, each tied with scarlet ribbon bows.

A swift glance would reveal that most of her left leg is obviously a simple metal C-Leg.

She wears a white knee sock on her flesh leg and a single carefully polished black Oxford pattern shoe, a crisp white blouse is obvious where the Edwardian style gymslip reveals it, as is her red necktie tucked neatly into her gymslip. Martha carries a simple metal walking cane.

Smelling of minty toothpaste, she's added a dash of startling rich scarlet to her lips and rogue to compliment her cheeks.

She emits no Beast and has invoked her Blush of Life.

Her petite presence exudes almost tangible sweetness and innocence.

Martha enters the bar. Trying to find the tall and striking owner of the impressive legs, she'd spotted outside...

Hobbling deeper inside, she pays the $15 cover charge, smiles to the bouncers and makes a note to see if Asa might be tempted into leveraging any financial interest towards this excitingly themed bar!

Having to watch her step as patrons seemed to glide passed her with an enviable ease, Martha spied several pairs of legs close by. She studies them with care. Peering over her spectacles to do so.

...Nude heels...

Martha's mind was spinning under the attack from the noise of the music, the clip clip clip of high heels and the scent of an exciting mass of wealthy, beautiful, privileged, Humanity...

-1 Vitae for Blush of Life

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

4. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A smile and thanks is offered to the bartender as her drink appears, bringing the pale green drink to her lips, she scans the room again.

One couldn’t help but notice Martha, her clothes made her stand out in the night club, and how petite and cute she was, made her interesting to Faye. Was it a costume, could this petite woman be some sort of performer too? Or maybe she simply enjoyed that style of dress. Either way, Faye wanted to talk to her. And red lips with black hair? That was a fun combination, telling her the woman had confidence to her.

She flashes Martha a friendly smile and waves her over.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Being a predator, Martha readily noticed the motion of the wave.

She's noticed!

Martha's mind gave a mental gasp. Her investigation was exposed and she was, she felt, being called to task...

Martha offered a shy and replied with a timid wave.

Gripping her cane, she hobbled and skipped along. Her C-Leg dragging. Self-aware that now her gymslip suddenly seemed much shorter than she'd planned.

Especially when compared to the sheer style and elegance of Miss Nude Heels.

Wide eyed, she hobbled even closer. Edging through the press of dancers and those lurking at the bar, Martha took a moment to quickly study Faye's long, perfect legs.

"Good evening!" she chirped. Slightly nervous. Slightly meek. Expecting rebuke, she offered a shy smile and nod of respectful meeting. "My name is Martha!" she added and waited to see of Faye's smile would soon turn to bitter revulsion at any perceived objectification.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

7. Likes Orianna, Teeramus liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

As the petite woman approached, Faye noticed her cane and way she seemed to hobble. Not trying to be rude, she takes a brief glance at her legs, and sees the leg. Well, that was different, but she was not one to pass judgment on someone. The interesting people always seemed to have something that set them apart, at least in her opinion.

When Martha spoke, the smile didn’t waver and she set her drink down. A hand is offered,

“Hi,” she says confidently. Oh, and that accent! She defiantly wanted to get to know her better. “I’m Madison, nice to meet you Martha. Wanna to join me for a drink?” she asks gesturing to her glass. “My treat.” she offers, her tone friendly and welcoming.

If she noticed Martha looking at her legs, she didn’t say or let on. A lifetime of performing had left her used to being looked at.

9. Likes Teeramus liked this post

Martha Villiers

PRE

With a smile betraying much relief, Martha nods. Wide eyed, she nods to Faye and tries to perch onto the seat nearest Faye. Trying so very hard to sit with grace and elegance.

Nervously tugging at her gymslip, she finds it impossible to hide the uppermost reaches of her pale flesh thigh and exposing the simple bucket of her C-Leg. Crossing her flesh leg over her C-Leg, Martha nods again. Her leg muscles reveal themselves in this action. Her cane is rested at the edge of the bar.

"Oh, my! I should love to join you for a drink, thank you, Miss Madison! Are you celebrating something, Miss Madison?" she smiles again. "Oh, I shall have whatever you wish me too!" she giggles playfully.

Blinking, she was wondering if this lady was, well... you know...

"I must say, Miss, I shall be most attentive to your style! Your dress; it's so lovely! May I ask, Miss, are you a fashion model or dancer?" she chirps with a friendly and freer tone. Suddenly aware that she's fired off a range of questions, she pauses. Looking timid, Martha's eyes aim to meet Faye's. As she falls silent, Martha meekly plays with one of her long dark twin tails.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

As Martha accepts the invite and sits at one of the seats, Faye glances briefly at the C-Leg. It was something new to her, but she didn’t want to be rude and ask about it. Faye also sits, and crosses her legs.

“Celebrating? Not really, though I have just gotten back into town.” she says with a shrug, “Was just driving around looking for something fun for a boring night and found this place.”

She smiles as Martha giggles, “Well, I’m drinking Absinthe,” she says holding up the glass, “But not everyone likes how it tastes. But you seem to be adventurous,” she says, placing a finger on her lips as she looks at Martha and then motions for the bartender. She orders another glass of Absinthe and then turns back, winking playfully.

At the mention of her dress, she smiles gratefully, “Thank you!” she replies. Her eyes widen slightly at the question of her being either a model or dancer. She smiles and shakes her head, “While I have some dance training, I’m not really a dancer. And I’ve never modeled, but thank you, that’s very flattering! But you are on the right track, I’m a performer.” She says cryptically and playfully.

She takes a sip before continuing, “I have to say, I love your accent! Where are you from?” she gushes honestly. “Tell me Martha, what brings you out this evening?”

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha cannot now focus anywhere but on Faye. Entranced, her eyes lock on Fayes and only occassionally steal a glimpse towards her legs.

Something incredible seemed to emanate from Faye. Some presence that was riveting.

"Drive...?" she echoed. Wondering how Faye's legs would look when driving. The mention of Absinthe caught her imagination and she played with one of her long braids as the drink was poured and the wink was offred.

"Oh! I adore Absinthe!" she giggled, "I would drink it often when in Paris or Berlin!" she smiled. Fondly remembering happier days of sunshine and cafes.

"A performer...?" she asked with a tone equal in fascination to the mystery Faye supplied! "Now that does sound interesting! You must tell me more! Please!" she offered again. This time taking a moment to look again at Faye's legs, adding, "I am from England, Miss! I too came out in search of excitement and...well, yes, excitement and the fascinating! And, if i may be so bold, Miss, I feel I have found it all in your company already, Miss!" she smiled sweetly and sounded utterly sincere.

She raised her glass of Absinthe in a gesture of salute to the amazing lady.

13. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Oh yeah, I drive as often as I can. I got the car of my dreams when I got here and just can’t get enough of the feel of the engine!” she gushes, she loved that car.

Fayes smile reached her eyes, “You do? This is great, I haven’t found many people here who enjoy its allure. Tell me, do you prefer it prepared the traditional way, or perhaps you have a personal way of preparing it?” she asks, lifting her own glass to her lips and watching Martha over the glass.

Her eyes light up at the mention of the foreign lands, “Oh, I am so jealous right now!” she exclaimed, “I’ve dreamed of visiting Paris, tell me, is it as beautiful and enchanting as its pictures?” she asked eagerly.

It was actually refreshing to hear the fascination in Marthas voice. Not many were that excited or eager to hear of her trade. The petite woman was quickly growing on her.

“I’m actually what I call a side show performer. My shows usually consist of fire breathing and dancing as well as contortion and sword swallowing. I’ve recently added suspension and sometimes offer tarot readings at the end of my shows. The colder weather kinda hinders performing, so I usually have more free time.” She says with a shrug. "And what about you Martha? What do you do for work?"

“You are quite the world traveler! I would love to hear more about England and any other place you’ve been!” she says, “My travels have only been around the states, and Canada for school.” Guess that counted for something. But not nearly as much as seeing Paris and England.

“Really? You think so?”
    she says laying a hand on her chest, “You’re too sweet! And I must confess the same, so far you have been an interesting companion for the evening. That is one thing I love with my job, meeting new and interesting people. And Fate and luck were defiantly on my side this evening.” She says, raising her own glass to Martha.

“To excitement and fascinating people.”

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha raised her glass to meet Faye's. Her eyes wide as saucers.

Contortion? Fire breathing? Sideshow?

...That means Leotards and explains her sculpted and arresting legs...

Martha sipped her Absinthe and studied Faye's eyes, smile and legs again.

"Excitement! Oh, yes! Goodness. Me!" she enjoyed the modern way of breaking down a sentence for extra emphasis and deployed this style with expressive sincerity here. "Contortion? Ah! Now that explains so much! Your style, your grace, your beauty, your... your..." she looked again to Faye's legs and had to work hard to resist an impulse to touch the lady's nearest thigh and knee.

"I should so very much wish to see your act, Miss!" her mind was reeling. Suddenly she understood the craving other Kindred had to Embrace people.

"It must be... amazing!"
    she tore her gaze away from Faye's nearest knee and smiled an excited and offered timid and sincere smile.

Licking her lips of the rich and sticky Absinthe, Martha wondered if the Absinthe glistening on Faye's lips was enriched in a special way.

"Paris?" Martha paused, rubbed at her false knee and added with brightness, wide eyed, "Well, it... Paris..." she hesitated, smiling and giving thought to her next sentence, "Paris is very my like a chameleon. Much like Cairo or Naples or Rome. It is a city that has a magical reputation that can easily be sustained. Yet, it can just as easily be the worst place you will ever meet. In some ways," she rubbed hard at her false thigh now, watching Faye's perfect knee and thigh, entranced, she added, "Paris, Rome... Tokyo. These aren't really cities any more. Not really. They are strange and metaphysical Realties all of their own. They are, in some ways, more like a magical looking-glasses, wrested from the faery stories! One finds in these cities what one wishes. What Fate and the Kosmos wishes you to see and, well, very much what you wish to find there too." she hesitated. Sipped at her Absinthe and hoped she didn't sound too Lacanian and metaphysical for a chat in a bar over Absinthe.

"I have been fortunate, Miss!"
    she leaned in to whisper over their glasses of Absinthe, closer to Faye's legs, "to travel. Travel widely too. I must say, Miss, that England is a truly magical place..." she blinked, sipped at her drink and rubbed at her knee. Fearing she may get too nostalgic, she added, "...but, well, you ask about some other place I have seen. I shall tell you about the lost pyramids of the Meroe!" she smiled, rubbing again at her false knee, she gazed at Faye's eyes.

Riveted by this lady's presence, tiny Martha gave a moments thought to perhaps explaining how cholera could wipe out whole Diplomatic Stations in mere days, hours, even... or sniping attacks of cruel Pushtun tribesmen... the scourge of the remnants of Thugee cults.

But then her mind, captivated by Faye, turned to the wonders of majestic palaces and the awe inspiring Himalayas.

She offered Faye a sweet smile and spoke softly, there was no boasting in her tone, merely a sincere wish to share;
    "Well, I have fond recollections of visiting the ancient ruins of Sheba. Father was a diplomat, military officer and part time explorer. When I wasn't lingering at school, Father would take me with him on expeditions. Ah... the miles we travelled! Hacking trails through jungle or bush-land! Machetes striking at the steel-tough vines and thorn heavy branches! Gagging on the dust from the passage of reluctant camels! Ah!" she giggles, adding, "We made the trek from the ancient forts at the old Port of Suakin... on the western shores of the Red Sea, in the Soudan... to study the ruins of the ancient people of Meroe. We hoped to study of one of the primary Royal Cemeteries and necropolis there. Probably around 2000 years old or so, the ancient people of Meroe had an unusual way of constructing pyramids..." she smiles, laying her glass down on the bar and allowing her legs to uncross in a modest manner, Martha mimes her hands into illustrative steep pyramid shapes as she speaks, "These pale, sandy buildings... They are strangely tall and so very slender! These sepulchral pyramids at sunset form lines of tiny silhouettes against the evening sunset... Like the fangs of a strange feline beast breathing in the rays of the setting sun..."her eyes wide again, hoping she had conjured an image for Faye.

Martha offered a timid smile and now rubbed hard at her crippled thigh, careless of whether she revealed the extent of her amputation. More worried to convey to Faye wonder!

16. Likes Orianna liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread