Ended
Watch
61 - 68
DISPLAYED
A Time To Teach (Attn: Tam)

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam listened to West, though it was probably not her business.

Apparently, I really should be trying to speak with Tyria.

Tam tried not to roll her eyes at the prospect. Ankh got her attention, though.

Newbie, huh? Well, I guess I am just a newbie.

Tam stands up and puts her books into her bag.

"You've got serious business to attend to. I'll go. I'm sure The Curator has something serious for me to do."

She keeps a frown from her lips, but eyes give away the mix of frustration and disappointment.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Some Arrows are going to hit the Kruegan's Arrowheads' old sanctum," West answers Ankh. "If the unfriendlies squatting it have a Master among them..." he shrugged.

As far as he knew, only her and the Herald could Heal the truly horrific wounds an arcane Master was capable of inflicting.
    Nimbus

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh turns suddenly to Tam. "Wait. What are your healing capacities?"

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"My focus is more about Spirit and Prime. I can't heal, but I can stop the spells that injure. Were the local Shadow Realm not in such terrible shape, I could recruit some spiritual help."

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh nods her understanding. "That will be useful enough. I'd like you to come with me please."

She looks at West. "When and where? I suppose you'll be doing something else?"

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam looke from Ankh to West, then, back to Ankh, slightly confused, but she did not leave.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

West nodded to Ankh. He didn't want to explain that he was trying to foster some degree of autonomy with his First Talons -- autonomy that would be sabotaged by his presence -- in front of someone else.

Not only that, but if this 'note' is any indication of how successful I've been, I suck at this.

"Yeah... get in touch with Falx and let him know he's still with us. I might need to go have a chat with a man about a dog."

Tyria? Or straight to Dee?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh quirks an eyebrow. "I'm just going to assume I don't want to know and leave it at that."

She turns around and grabs her keys off the table motioning for Tam to follow her. She has a thought suddenly and looks back at West.

"Oh, by the way, you'd best set some time aside here soon. I owe you a date and I plan on making good on it."

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread