Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 12
DISPLAYED
Hide and Go Seek (1fS)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Richard holds back a sigh, he doesn't want the little girl to think that she is bothering him but she is. He doesn't like being down here and isn't in the mood to play silly child games just to get her to come out of the dark. If he could also spot her, he would much rather snatch her up and be out of here already. That is until she lets it slip that her "Big Brother" is currently out to get the others. Richard turns to glance at Bobcat, though he isn't sure if in this darkness the man can even see his face. "I can't say that I have a favorite candy. But I did used to eat sugar cane, it's a plant that you chew on. It's very sweet and full of water so it was great on a hot day. What is your name little girl?" Since you know mine obviously.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Since Rantifusa hasn't posted in a week, and Brownlee is taking a leave, I think we'll just have everyone go their separate ways. Sorry, SoraLow , that your crew kind of disappeared on you.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread