Watch

Gyges texting Avis

THREADID

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Cayce

Gyges had thought long and hard about what he needed to do with the tissues full of Striker's dried blood. Coming to a decision, he typed out a quick text to the Mastigos Councilor.

Hey boss, you know the guy with one arm? I need to talk to you and whoever his AA sponsor is about him. -G
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

2. Likes Sirith, Teeramus liked this post
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Gyges phone began to ring, and when he answered his ears were met with the angry sound of his Councilor's voice.

"Gyges, hey. This is Avis...Look, you need to stay the fuck away from Striker. He's an unstable, dangerous, narcissistic fuck head. He didn't jump you, did he? That motherfucker."
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

4. Likes West, Teeramus, Benji liked this post

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

Gyges' line is quiet for a moment before he makes a response. He had a quip that he decided was inappropriate in the face of the Councilor's wrath. "No, he did not. I ran into him and he got blood all over me though. I kept it." He pauses, letting Avis make the short leap from striker's blood to the potential implications of Sympathy. "I wanted to speak with you and his superior about it, hopefully to minimize the security issue?"

6. Likes Teeramus liked this post
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"He what? He got blood on you?" Avis echoed incredulously. Was there no end to the problems caused by that walking plague?

She sighed heavily into the phone. "Well, that's very, um, responsible of you, Gyges. Thank you. 'Cause yeah, that is a huge security issue. I'll get a hold of Asp and we can all meet to talk about it. I'll get back to you in just a bit."
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

8. Likes Benji liked this post

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

"Of course Councilor. Let me know when and where please."

If Avis has nothing else, Gyges ends the call.

Closed Thread