Ended
Watch
151 - 160
DISPLAYED
O'Mally's

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

Darren Nash

PRE

Extending his hand to Orphan, Ash tries to give the man a nod but as his head swims, he thinks better of it. Instead, he opts to give a wink although even that brought a flash of nausea.

Oh well.

"Nice to meet ya, fella. Thanks for the heads up in there," gesturing back to the bar with his thumb. He watched as Brutus walked away. Not my issues.

Orphan

PRE

Orphan notices others looking Brutus' way and shrugs. "I'm not sure what's up with him. Anyhow, let's go somewhere and talk. A lot of crazy stuff happening here."

Looking to his pal Tug, Orphan asks "You feeling good enough to drive, big guy?"

No shit Sherlock.

"I've got a car parked around the corner, if its any help. Can give a lift or follow behind you guys?"

At least I'm starting to see one of everything now.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Outside, on the street, everything looks normal... there isn't even resonance to mark the passage of the mysterious Mage on the Ducati. After the past few minutes, the calm normalcy is almost... abnormal.

There's also no sign of Onions.

Of course.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Shadow takes Orphan's hand and shakes it. "Nice to meet you as well. I have no vehicle, so I would need to...excuse me a moment." Shadow ducks back into the bar and, unless harassed along the way, retrieves her almost-forgotten backpack - and the dozing fox spirit within it - from the women's restroom.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Let's figure out where you all want to go so we can change Scenes and close this...
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Orphan

PRE

Orphan suggests they all go to a nearby park - but not the one around the Tower Bridge - to talk.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Shadow agrees with the suggestion once she returns with her bag.

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash nods and moves towards his car, ready to follow them.

His offer is still open but doesn't wait.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Continued in Old Sacramento State Park ...

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
Closed Thread