Ended
Watch

Family Issues

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Emma French

PRE

If Emma had a breath to hold she would have released it at that point. "That is exactly what I thought. We cold relook at his notes first then wake him for questioning. As far as who from the inside is involved, I don't know where to look first. I just know there has to be an inside man or woman. Too many things are known of our inside workings. I don't know who to trust." It did occur to Emma that perhaps Tracy could be the inside person but it didn't feel right. And if Tracy was the one, then they could be in for a good fight. "I am however, putting my trust in you. Martha knows some of what was going on. Dillon knew most of what I found out. He also knew quite a bit more, he was really good at putting things together." Emma paused as she thought about Dillon, her paranoia was in full swing now. "Where did Dillon disappear to? I'm afraid he may have known too much or perhaps was involved somehow." Emma couldn't believe she had voiced it. But he was so protective of Martha, was that because he was trying to learn everything she knew about domain happenings? "So many in the domain have power-hungry issues that it makes them all suspect. I can't believe I'm going to say this but at some point I suppose we should bring the Prince in on what is happening. For now we might keep it as a family issue between us. Sorry, guess I am doing alot of thinking out loud tonight. I have been holding this all in for so long."

PRE

Tracy nodded in response to Emma's words. "You are right," she said to the other Gangrel. "It is best we keep this between us for now, until we know who can be trusted with this information." She paused for a moment, considering Emma's next words. "I don't think Dillon was involved. My gut feeling is that he wasn't," she said, shrugging slightly. She didn't really know where he had run off to, but she trusted him enough to give him the benefit of the doubt. "With him and Martha gone, it leaves the two of us as the only two people that know about this."

"No worries," said Tracy in response to Emma, offering her a little smile. "We will definitely need to inform the Prince at some point, but I would like for us to get to the bottom of things first. No point of asking for a meeting with him if we don't have the full picture yet." She paused for a moment, considering a few things. "Reviewing his notes one more time may not be a bad idea; then we can pull that stake out and ask him further questions."

Emma French

PRE

Emma was relieved that Tracy had trusted the same two people she had trusted. And she was delighted that they would keep things between them for now. "I totally agree with you. I wouldn't want to involve the Prince until we know real facts. When do you want to get started?" Emma felt so much better sharing the burden of Francesco. She knew he bugged the crap out of everyone and that Tracy was not a fan. But Tracy was also fair.

PRE

"As soon as possible," said Tracy in response. "We've got no time to waste; especially if there's a traitor in the Domain." If that was in fact the case, they would need to go through their investigations as swiftly as possible. After all, who knew what sort of dangers such an individual could unleash upon the Kindred in Sacramento.

"Collect his body, and bring him here or to another safe location of your choosing," said the petite Gangrel. "Let me know when and where, and I will meet you there."

Emma French

PRE

sorry been really suffering with a migraine for weeks now

Emma dropped her voice. "He is very safe n sound locked up in the other room. I have him in a drawer in the cooler and only I have the combination to get the drawer open. He will keep until we are ready to question him." Emma walks over to her desk and gets a little pink piggy half the size of her thumb. She hands it to Tracy. "This flash drive has copies of all the notes and information I have. The originals are locked up else where. I have this flash drive and another with the information." She bit her lower lip. "Sorry, I know I sound paranoid but crap is getting creepy around here." Emma pushed a stray hair out of her face. "Thank you for listening to me and being willing to look this over."

PRE

OOC

Tracy listened to Emma and nodded at her words. "Perfect," she said in response to her cousin. "Let's review these first, and then we can handle the interrogation." She took the flash drive offered to her, giving it a once over before placing it in her pocket. "Hey, no need to excuse yourself to me. Paranoia is a common state of mind for most Kindred," added the petite Gangrel, offering Emma a playful wink in order to soothe some of her worries.

Emma French

PRE

Emma was greatly relieved. She felt her burden lift immediately. "Do you remember a Julianne Cross? She has some sort of hold over Francesco. And there is some sort of connection with a grave, Frances Cross. Here in Sacramento. I haven't had a chance to check that out yet." Emma didn't dare mention where she got that info. "Do you have any other questions for me?"

On Flash Drive: Francesco Notes Two letters from Julianne Cross just showing her control over him. Various notes about the Ballpark incident

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

If there are note about the ballpark incident, they must be written out explicitly. If they aren't there are no notes.

For more information: Vampire Knowledge Transfer
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Emma French

PRE

sorry horse before cart. Here are the notes from ballpark.

11. Likes West liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread