Paying respects to a Speaker

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

With the Oath sworn to, “Excellent, I am more than happy to Acknowledge you, you are now free to reside and hunt within the Communal Zone. Keep in mind, I am responsible for you, do not make me regret Acknowledging you."

As he asks his next questions, she wished she had gotten those charts done.

“I don’t foresee your Etiquette being an issue. You seem polite and well mannered, which will serve you well. Something worth remembering, always show respect and refer to whoever you may be talking with by how they are introduced to you. Always bow respectfully to His Grace when you are in the same room, or are introduced to him. As far as shaking hands, it is hit and miss. Some Kindred seem comfortable with it, while others are not. It is best to simply introduce yourself, say you are new and always be respectful. If after your first Court you still find yourself struggling, please call me and we will get it taken care of.” She says with a smile.

“Nothing written down besides names and numbers is to be removed from the Elysia. I’m sure you understand the security risks that could pose to the Domain if that information got into the wrong hands. The Laws are always on display here, and anytime there is a question, please feel free to call me and ask. My phone is always on and I am always available to help anyway I can. Now, I can tell you Who is Who within the Domain.” She really needed to get those charts put together.

“His Grace, Prince Clarke, is, as his title says, our Prince. He is not only fair, but has lead and protected us for many years. A man who has earned his position and respect. He is hard to miss with his charismatic and command presence. There is Reeve Wooding, who is also the Hierophant of the Circle of the Crone. The Daeva Priscus is Mister Cordoba. The Gangrel Priscus is Miss Burns. The Nosferatu Priscus is Lord Baldwin, who is also an Honored Knight of the Thorned Wreath. The Ventrue Priscus is Miss Sterling. Our Family Whip is Mr Regan. The Invictus are led by Judex Price Clarke, and the Ordo Dracul are led by Grand Wrym Regan. The rest of the city positions are in the process of going through a change. As the positions are filled, they will be announced at Court and a Proclamation will be posted here at Nox. If you are still worried, you are welcome to seek me out at Court and I will put faces with names for you and provide you with an introduction to whomever you wish to meet.” She offered.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

S
    Soderbok

"Thank you for your assistance, I will try to be an asset to the family."

Fionn paused willing his brain to think of more questions to ask, or more suggestions to make fearful that after this meeting ends he would be alone in court.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Polite farewells are exchanged, and both depart.

OOC
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.