Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist settled back into her office chair after listening to her voicemail and waited to see if Markos would pick up.

*ring ring*
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

S
    Steven

Mark answers his phone, "This is Markos, Lady Twist you would not believe how perfect your timing is..." he says in a rather exasperated voice...

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist laughed lightly, "Timing is an art I work hard to keep well at. You wanted to meet- did you have a location in mind?"

S
    Steven

"Well thats the funny pahrt. Mark says with a bit of a laugh in his bostonian brogue. "Ah went on ah walk and have come across ah miniature kindred." Mark let the statement hang in the air for a moment. "She looks like she just crawled out of tha grave... literally"

Twist

Mask of Tranquility
    Sand

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist winced...twice, at his words. And just like that she knew she was dealing with a younger kindred. You would almost think it would be the other way around- the older kindred not being familiar with phones and thus not watching their tongue. But it always seemed that it was the younger ones who were oh so casual about masquerade breaching terms on the line.

"I see. Where are you? I will meet you there and we will see how to handle this scenario."

S
    Steven

"We are in the middle of the grave yard at (insert address here). Thankfully there is no one around that saw her climb out, at least not that ah saw."

Twist

Mask of Tranquility
    Sand

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Alright. It sounds as though she has been sleeping which means she is probably hungry. If you can find something, do- but play it safe. I will be there as soon as possible and try to pick up something along the way. If anything changes, please let me know."

S
    Steven

"Alright mah lady, we will be here" Mark covers the receiver with his hand and says "Yes Ah hear yah Little Widow calm yourself." Mark removes his hand from the phone and again talking to Twist says, "My apologies Madam, she referred to herself as the Red Widow of Three' if that tells ya anything. Thank you MiLady, will see yah soon." Mark infers the end of the call but waits for Twist to Disconnect just in case she needs something else.

Twist

Mask of Tranquility
    Sand

+1
    SL
    PRE

*Madam?* Twist mentally made a sour face but didn't let it affect her voice.

"Not currently it doesn't, but it is nice to know. Thank you Markos- I will see you shortly."

Twist pulled the phone away from her ear and hit the end call button. Standing she made her way toward her office door and from there to the theater exit. Now she just had to find a hitchhiker along the way...

Closed Thread