Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Requiem 2015

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Invite Only has the devotion that puts a spin on Predator's Taint to make others feel like the vampire has a more potent beast.

With how AotP normally functions, I am not sure how it contests Beast Hackles.

Also...

I am sure there will be other little things here and there from God Machine, that in the future that we find that is either more balanced or works well with Play-By-Post. A complete overhaul would be a cray cray (hell I will add another cray) move, but there may be little shifts we could work towards.

For instance - Aspirations.

Not really much in the way of rules...but more into the mindset side of things. Short-term and Long-term Aspirations...something very similar to what we already ask for on those XP reports, but it would be neat if we keep track of it...maybe on the report and on character sheet...that way you can see little way points.

I don't know...to be honest it is just something I am horrible at...put what I want to do for 'next month,' and then by the time that next report is due I cannot quite remember what I had there. It also is weird with how time frame works on a play by post that a month does not seem like enough time to accomplish some of the goals (that seem viable at the time of writing)

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Yes Clash of Wills still requires a Discipline. We've looked at Obten 1 before but never came up with a good replacement... But its not the only Disc that gets superceded, soooo... :shrug:
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

Change it so it automatically lets you see twilight entities without needing total darkness?
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

4. Likes Whisper liked this post

Whisper perhaps instead of it being "did you complete a goal" it could be "have you made significant progress towards completing a goal" as a simple solution?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Another change with the coming year is that Brownlee will be joining Team Crimson
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Congratulations Brownlee!

8. Likes Brownlee liked this post

\o/

10. Likes Brownlee liked this post

Congratulations Brownlee

12. Likes Brownlee liked this post

Way to go, man! Spectacular!

14. Likes Brownlee liked this post

Nice congratulations! I really enjoying his plot ATM, I look forward to future plans of his.

16. Likes Yumyumcrow, Brownlee, West liked this post
Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread