Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Requiem 2015

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Indeed, seems like good fun times ahead of us all!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Borrowing a page from Team Azure, the AVP (Average Vitae Pool) is being tweaked. See the first post in this thread for the changes!

Note: The wiki has been changed, the sidebar has not. Ideally, I'd like to see everyone re-calculated by the end of the week and using the new values in new Scenes.
    - Scenes already in progress will use the old AVP values.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

R
    Rantifusa

Ok, so:

1) The temp acknowledgement from Tracy to Bobcat is retconned as permanent? Or the ones that are temporary now remain temporary?

2) Bobcat already has a haven (unauthorized) in Citrus Heights and Tracy knows about that, but she told him to go speak with Erika Brady. Is it ok if Bobcat just goes to Tracy again and say "I couldn't find Erika, but someone told me that you as a Priscus can grant me those rights" (or something like that) ?

E
    ErlangShen

With regards to the penalty for not writing a Feeding Glimpse: is this applied until we reach 6 glimpses to negate the penalty?

Since Prisci can grant Rights, what would be the form and function of the Regents in this new model?

Ooo and Covenant Titles...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Rantifusa : yes, and yes ErlangShen : yes
    Whisper : I'm still mulling that. The original ideas behind the Regents didn't pan out but they're obviously a thematic element of the game.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

C
    Cross

So from what I'm seeing there, feeding rights have no value now save for preventing someone from suffering a Barrens penalty. Is that correct?

Not the way I'm reading it, Cross. Having feedin rights gives +2, unless I'm getting confused between feeding rights and Rack.

Actually, I am getting confused. Ignore my previous comment. It's nothing but the ravings of a tired man.

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread