Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 55
DISPLAYED
(1412) Parliament of Prisci

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

PRE

"It was purely a hypothetical question, Priscus Sage. Nothing, has, indeed, happened," Josephine replied calmly. "Perhaps it was a poor question, but nevertheless, your response was quite wise and its logic cannot be denied. Certainly not a surprise when coming from the representative of a clan known for their pursuit of knowledge. Hence why I thought to pose such a hypothetical. Such presents an opportunity to not only learn about each other, but also share our wisdom."

A friendly smile was projected to the Shadow, yet beneath such a mask, in the landscape of the Lady's mind, there was a scowl. Perhaps the Shadow was merely being subtle, and thus saying such politically correct tripe, but Josephine doubted it. She would have no allow in Lady Sage, which was sorely disappointing. It could have been a boon, to have the backing of the Reeve's Priscus. Alas, it was not to be. That left Baldwin and Cordoba. Burns was too often absent for the Ventrue's liking. What use was an ally that was never there?

J
    Juan Cordoba

Lady Sage's response had a solid foundation. Jospehine's was that it was a hypothetical question? That did not quite strike him as hypothetical. It did not involve him, nor was he particularly keen on becoming so.

"Perhaps this matter can be resolved later." The ever-lasting "Oh look at the time" excuse. "I'm certain there are important affairs to attend to. I bid you both a good night."

Unless anyone has anything else to say, Juan will exit the scene

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

As Juan excuses himself, she bows her head in respect of another Kindred of Quality, "A good evening to you as well." she replies.

Looking back to Josephine, "I'm glad to hear nothing has happened. But should, in the future, there be any type of concern, my offer still stands to discuss any issues there might be." she says with a gentle smile.

"But I agree, it is important for us to learn whatever we can from each other. I am sure there are many things I can learn from you. And I would still welcome that chance to discuss the topics we shared at Court not too long ago." though she still wasn't sure what to make of the Ventrue.

That being said, it was getting late, and she had a presentation to work on. "I hate to cut our conversation short this evening, but I have some things to prepare. I do look forward to talking with you more at some point. Please, have a good evening." she say with a slight bow of her head.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

PRE

"You as well, Priscus Sage. I shall call upon you, if I have need of your aid. And, please, allow me to extend the invitation to you to call upon me should you have the time and the desire to pursue any topic of conversation further. Until then, may your nights be bloody," Josephine said in farewell.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Great Scene!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread