Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 75
DISPLAYED
Out in the Cold

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

PRE

"Cool. I'm just gonna grab my things and I'll be ready," Jack said, moving off to his bedroom. He then comes back, opens his hall closet to grab a jacket, then grabs his backpack and moves it by the door. Finally, he puts on and ties his shoes and proclaims, "Ready when you are."

Jordan moved quietly to the door and slipped his loafers back on. Then he fumbled in his pocket for his car keys.

"Let's do it."

Trench
    Trench

"Ready to get moving when you are man." Trench said, shifting his bag around his shoulders. He still had to wonder how that Mouse was doing. Might check later..

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Feel free to begin a new Scene...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Jack unlocks and opens the door. "Awesome, let's go!"

After Jordan and Trench exit, Jack puts on his backpack and closes and locks his door. He follows them to Jordan's car and gets in with them. After Jordan starts up his car and gets on the road, the Mystagogues are off to the Museum.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread