Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Science meets Art: Oh my undead heart

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Richard held on tightly to her hips while gazing up to enjoy his show. His grin full of bravado as he watched her take pleasure from this new position. This was everything that he could have hoped for in his visit with Emma. By the time she had begun nipping at his ear he was already reaching for his belt buckle. Then she called for it to end he almost didn't believe her. For awhile the confusion on his face was obvious as was the anger. He blinked a few times while averting his eyes from her but soon enough he begins nodding his head. "Um...Ok yeah.." he looks to her again, this time with a half heart-ed smile but present none the less. "Hey..I get it. We ain't gotta go there with it yet." he removes his hands from her and holds them up next to him, hes officially hands off. "I'm not going anywhere until you want me to." he lets out a rather deep breath and allows his nerves to settle and his demeanor to return to normal. .

Emma French

PRE

Emma watched his face go from confusion to anger. The last thing she wanted to do was to hurt him. But she had suddenly realized she actually wanted a real relationship. "I'm sorry for stopping, I really don't want to but ..."She paused and slid off his lap. She wandered to the book shelf and gazed unseeingly at it with her arms wrapped around her in a protective manner. "But I'm afraid." There she admitted it leaving herself wide open and vulnerable. Emotions ran through her. Daeva's were known for not really caring. Just wanting, taking what they wanted. He could do that, but he hadn't yet. She needed a trust, a loyalty to be built. That didn't just happen and it certainly wouldn't happen it they continued. She would just be another conquest and he would be one of her own conquests. She knew she usually took what she wanted by physical power and control. Not this time. This time it would be different. They needed mutual respect, trust, and control. Her body ached to slam him into the wall and take what she wanted. Beast was throbbing inside her with desire to hunt, hurt, maim. She wouldn't let beast out. Her eyes darkened to black as she tried to fight for control.

Richard sat back in his chair, leaning his head back and bringing his hands together with his thumbs pressed against each other. He was very much aware that she how he acted in this moment would greatly define any further relationship that they could ever form. Regardless of where this went, he didn't want to leave her with a sour impression of his character but the truth was she was absolutely right to be hesitant with giving him her trust and he couldn't blame her for that. He was everything she feared after all. His nights have been filled running with some of the lowest of circles. Drug addicts, sex addicts, blood addicts, they all filled roles within his nightly orchestra. At least, until he moved to Sacramento. Since he moved here things for what ever reason seemed to change for him, perhaps it was being part of a society of other kindred that made him value his reputation more. Maybe he just wanted to be liked. What ever the reason, Richard knows that Emma is looking for him to be the right kind of guy, and at least for tonight, he would be."Really..its Ok. You don't have to explain yourself to me"

4. Likes Psychangel liked this post

Emma French

PRE

Emma felt greatly relieved when she didn't detect annoyance, bitterness or disappointment in his voice. But she also was not ready for the night to end. A thought occured to her. A little romance would be perfect now. "Would you be up for a little walk right now? I could use some air." She turned and gave him her sweetest smile with a touch of mischief.

A walk sounded great to him, it would give him a chance to shake off some of the awkwardness of what had just happened. He nodded his head to distract her from the conscious effort it took to channel blood away from his groin before standing. "Yeah, I'm with that. Let's go" he said while holding out his hand for her. He couldn't put his finger on it but some how he was glad that he was able to navigate this situation while keeping his status as a 'nice guy' intact. Perhaps if he kept it up long enough one day it would be true.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Great place to close this out and start a new Scene since it's edged past the month mark
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Emma French

PRE

Emma slides her hand into his. She brings his hand up and examines it. "I love your hands." They were so strong yet made such beautiful and delicate things. She hit a button on a panel as the walked out of her office. She brought him out the back door. As they past the cooler room she glanced at it briefly. Someday maybe she would be able to tell him her big secret. That would be awesome because he could perhaps help her. for now she needed to learn to trust, then the big one.

Once outside she took him along to the side of the building into the darkness of the gardens. The cool air felt so good on her skin. Past a few bushed and around a small tree and they ended up at her favorite place. There was a fountain gurgling and an area with Japanese lanterns and a french looking wrought iron table and chairs. The music from her office was softly playing from somewhere in the trees. "This is one of my favorite spots. We have a lot of outdoor seating areas for the grieving but this one is tucked away from view so no one usually uses it." Emma was smiling with satisfaction of her spot and the joy of sharing it.

Will move scene or end it very shortly

9. Likes West liked this post

Emma French

PRE

This thread can be closed

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread