Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Immediately after receiving a message from Erika Brady, Chris calls Max Heinz .

Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

48 hours, paging Mykel Max Heinz ...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

After a few moments, there is a click and Wooding can hear Max answer, with the soft rumble of a diesel engine in the background. "Good evening; must say I wasn't expecting a call from you tonight..."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Good evening Mr Heinz. You weren't? Hmmm...' Chris pauses, amused as he knows that Max didn't know something, what he might realize soon.

'So, where shall I come pick it up? The package for Brady, that is.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

There's a brief pause as the Hierophant asks his question, Max suddenly growing suspicious. It wasn't that he implicitly mistrusted his fellow Makhet, but the Regent was usually more of the hands-on type. And the last thing Max wanted was for Erika to come up to him at the next Court, wondering where her delivery was...

"I... see. Give me a few moments, I just need to check something..." The line goes silent as Max puts the call on mute. Thankfully, he still had the Regent's number from the last time the two had met; and a few texts back and forth quickly proves that Wooding had indeed been telling the truth about being the one to pick up the box.

Max switches back to the call, sounding a lot more sure of the conversation than a few minutes before. "Well, that all depends on you. Did you want it delivered directly, or did you want to pick it up off-site? This isn't exactly a small package..."

6. Likes West liked this post

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris is not surprised by Max's initial hesitance, he probably would have done the same. He patiently waits for Max to return, meanwhile scanning through some more reports about Sacramento's sewer system.

'Oh.' There's a short pause. So far the fun element of surprise, now he actually needs to find out how Brady had thought this out exactly.

'Well if I can't transport it in my own car, I guess it's best that the package is delivered directly. Where are you now? I can come to you, and then we'll decide what's best.' Mainly because Chris isn't sure if they can talk about this "package" through public communication. And all electronic communication is sort of public.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

The silence stretches out for a few moments as Max ponders the situation. He had assumed the Regent would have left instructions on where to pick up this thing, and where to store it afterwards...

"I'm... well, I'm not sure exactly where I am at the moment. I was given an address to pick up the package at. I assumed I would be dropping it off at the campus, that was the last place she and I had met. If that's not possible, would you like me to drop it off at your church? Assuming it's in the same place as last time?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Max is at Cedar Fields
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'That seems alright. Although I wonder, if the package is so big, how do you plan to move it? If I come to you directly we don't have to move it from one car to another...'

I have a feeling we're making this unnecessarily complicated, lol

Ciara Maskelyne

"I have a truck large enough to carry it. Why don't you just decide the best place to drop it off and I can bring it to you."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread