Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Emma calling Richard Black

THREADID

Emma French

PRE

Emma didn't want too much time before touching base with Richard SoraLow @Richard Black. She couldn't wait to find out if he had made any new sculptures or some other art. Smiling, she dialed his number and waited as the phone rang.

Richard slides the ringing cell phone from his coat pocket and glances down at the screen. His spirits rise as soon as he recognizes the number. He answers quickly on about the second ring. "Hello Emma, glad to hear from you."

Emma French

PRE

Emma's smile deepens when she hears his voice. "Hi, I was wondering if you wanted to come over for a visit?"

Richard tries to hide the the pleasure in his voice, he doesn't want to break the suave persona that he has put forth thus far. "Of course, I'd love that. Send me the address and what time I should be there."

Emma French

PRE

Emma felt a bit giddy at the prospect, "Please come around {time} to Cedar Fields. The address is {address}. Go to the front door and ring the bell. see you soon. "

Emma French

PRE

Umm ok try going to here for the scene lol

"Cant wait" he finishes before hanging up and instructing the cab driver to change destinations.

Closed Thread