Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

[ri]http://www.altpress.com/images/uploads/news/allstarstour.jpg[/ri]
    The All Stars Tour was in town at the Ace of Spades and the doors had been open since 1pm with the concert still shaping up as night fell.

The spectacular event could be heard from the parking lot. The shouts and cheers of the fans rivaled and blended with the music; they had waited hours to get through the doors and were ready to scream until their lungs gave out.

You, though, didn't have to worry about breath...or any lines, right?

Tucked around the side of the building was a door to the backstage. It was guarded by two bouncers, probably off duty police, and a rather scrawny dude with a clipboard.

Scrawny dude had a white name tag with Kyle written in sharpie.

You were told to look for a Kyle, right?

Hanging from the clipboard were numerous backstage passes that were just waiting for someone to show up and claim them.

Who knew what the backstage held...?
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Brownlee liked this post

Azalea was sliding the tip of her finger along the surface of the screen of her mobile phone with dexterous ease. She had answered to the RSVP request with her name so she was expected to meet Kyle and bring her own beer…

A quick message went off to the number in the flyer:

23:58 Azalea is @ the door meeting Kyle

As for lines... the only she cared about was the one in the small bag in her pocket.

Tonight the Mexican Shadow was wearing a purple Jersey from the LA Lakers, sport snickers and jeans, casual. She is smoking an e-cigarette as she approaches the man by the door, Kyle, she lets out the smoke and smiles presumptuously, her eyes widening and almost closing.

”I’m Azalea, my name is there.” The pusher smiles as if already tired of waiting and points to the clipboard. After Kyle checked and she had her passage she went into the backstage. Eventually the Mekhet waited to be by herself, no eyes on her, and wrapped her cloak of night around her to avoid others to notice her presence, finally stepping into the backstage proper…

Cloak of Night: 3suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-11-05 15:05:11 Azalea Diamond rolls 7 to Cloak of Night: Int + Ste + Obf + Bonus (10 Again) 6, 9, 1, 5, 6, 10, 10, 5, 3 3 successes

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

This area of the back stage held mild activity, mostly roadies breaking down gear from sets that have already went on and loading it up for the next stop on the road. While the music was muffled in the backstage area, the base occasionally rattled the structure...from doors to drywall. Azalea definitely drew some lingering looks, mostly because she fit the look so amazingly well. It wasn't hard to find alone time in with everyone focused on the work behind the scenes.

Numerous doors lined the hallway leading to the stage. Some had random signage, either logo or name, printed out on white paper for the band that resided in, while others were barren. One logo in particular was sure to
    catch the eye...

Social Combat

5. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post

The shadow moved in, creeping through the corridor. She noticed the logos and stopped at the door with the Carthian sign. There was a longer than brief pause. She remained hidden for a few more moments… no one seemed to be ready to ambush her… not on the outside at least.

She knocks at the door twice knowing her cloak would dismantle itself.

Knock Knock!!

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

It took a few heartbeats for the door to open, but for the damned that could be a eternity. Curiosity stirred the tiny blonde's face, wondering who exactly would show up to this gathering. Last time she did a Carthian Open House, she was overran by numerous Invictus waiting for the slightest mistep. She held doubts that anything so exciting would occur tonight...

And was she wrong...

"Damn..." Ashley couldn't help but be surprised by a vaguely familiar face. "Fuck you been up to?" She stepped to the side of the threshold allowing the Shadow to enter.

Social Combat

”Orale!!” There was a hint of surprise in the Mexican Shadow’s eyes, wide open eyes.

”You were the last person I was expecting to see here Ashley! How have you been?!” when the pusher finally decided to come in she took a few steps and allowed the Lord to close the door behind them.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

This is the official Been-Open-A-Week-Closed-To-New-Arrivals notice!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Well I suppose." Ashley gave a shrug as she swung the door shut. A closed door in the place did little to stop the ambient noise of the concert.

"And you?" She said as she motioned to a chair while she made her way over to occupy another seat.

Social Combat

”I’m awesome, came all the way from LA to Sac Town…” Azalea smiles and she and Ashley talk about trivial stuff…

OOC

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL