Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Skeleton Keys) Needful Action

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Taking her cue from the Rampant Dragon, the Lord lapsed into silence. Taking a step back, she gave Dog some space while she waited. Having learned at the feet of an even more powerful and temperamental Beast, Hildegarde was not going to antagonise Dog further with her presence.

There was a reason why the Lord had a strange habit of posing like a mannikin, after all...
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Presence ••
    Blood Potency ••••
    Domain Status •• (Respected)
    Gangrel Status •• (Respected)
    Dog

PRE

"The Invictus don't know who we're after," Dog said, after glancing at David. Burns was a Dragon.

"The Kogaion is Dragon business, less questions, the better. I don't mean to be answering any questions about who Muir is, how he got to Yolo, or what we're doing with 'em,"
    he explained, furry caterpillars of eyebrows arcing upward.

"Nobody says his name, or what he is. He ain't a Domain resident. He's nobody. Them Invictus owe us, and silence with that."

Or, at least Dog considered it so. If they did not, they'd have to mediate an underfuckingstanding.

"You ken?"

Eyes bored into Hildegarde, watching to see if the Mannequin understood.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a pause. The eyes on the doll widened as her mind worked and the implications became clear.

"Yes... I do..."

This Sable Dragon had a lot of learning to do...

C
    Casitive

“It's David.” The Azure Scribe says into the phone. As he says this, David's eyes slide over to the Fearless, splitting his attention between the phone and Dog. The explanation he gruffly gives, is generally agreed with. The Kogaion being missing is security failure enough. David nods towards Dog, a signal of understanding.

Continuing with his conversation, David says, “We need your help. I can't talk about it over the phone but can you come to [Address] in South Sacramento as soon as you can?” As he listens to Tracy's response, the Mortician glances at an old watch with beaten leather straps; a mental calculation.

“Sounds good,” David answers the phone, “We'll see you then.” Goodbyes given, the Shadow stops pacing and prods the end button, sliding it into his pocket. “Scribe Burns is coming, should be about twenty-minutes,” David appraises both Dog and Hildegarde. Whatever will happen, cannot be stopped now.

Once things got on the road, it would effectively, be the Crimson's show.

Once West gives the say so, tags to both Tracy Burns ( Jag ) and Peter Baldwin ( Cross )

P
    Peter Baldwin

Baldwin parked his car just up the road from where he had been invited to. Having sent a text to let other Invictii know where he was and geared up in quick order, the Knight gazed on toward the house.

The Dragons of Sacramento had called.

He would repay his debt. If only Saito was here to do the same.

Peter wore black slacks and a navy blue t-shirt under a dark winter coat. Beneath his shirt, his thin bulletproof vest had been strapped on. Stakes, a knife, his cell, telescoping baton, jogging shoes for jogging, a little flashlight* - everything was where it usually ought to be. Everything in its place. For everything, a formula. He even had brought a big carving knife from his kitchen for David Regan.

What did the Mekhet think he was, a weapons factory? If he didn't like the knife, he could have a stake.

The menacing Haunt made his way through the night air up to the door and knocked thrice in a staccato rhythm to announce his presence. Time to get this party started. He didn't even want to talk about how many tries it had taken to Cloak one of his stakes.

Touch of Shadows
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-11-12 11:46:21 Peter Baldwin rolls 5 to The Other Stake (10 Again) 2, 7, 8, 6, 5 1 success
    2014-11-12 11:46:12 Peter Baldwin rolls 2 to SERIOUSLY WTF -3 (10 Again) 2, 9 1 success
    2014-11-12 11:46:01 Peter rolls 3 to Retry again (10 Again) 7, 7, 2 failure
    2014-11-12 11:45:52 Peter rolls 4 to Touch of Shadow (-1 stake retry) (10 Again) 4, 2, 1, 7 failure
    2014-11-12 11:45:39 Peter Baldwin rolls 5 to Touch of Shadow (-1 stake) (10 Again) 7, 4, 4, 6, 5 failure
    2014-11-12 11:45:26 Peter Baldwin rolls 4 to Touch of Shadow (-2 vest) (10 Again) 8, 7, 4, 7 1 success
    2014-11-12 11:45:14 Peter Baldwin rolls 4 to Touch of Shadow (-1 other knife retry) (10 Again) 3, 1, 10, 1, 1 1 success
    2014-11-12 11:45:01 Peter Baldwin rolls 5 to Touch of Shadow (-1 other knife) (10 Again) 5, 3, 5, 1, 5 failure
    2014-11-12 11:44:47 Peter Baldwin rolls 5 to Touch of Shadow (-1 knife) (10 Again) 6, 9, 1, 1, 4 1 success

PRE

About fifteen minutes after she had gotten off the phone with David, there was a knock on the door. A nice thing about fast bikes is that they helped with getting around the city pretty darn fast. Unfortunately, they were also loud. However, since the petite Gangrel had no idea what she was walking into, she had opted for parking her bike a couple of blocks away from the address David had given her. She walked the rest of the way, wondering what the Shadow was up to now, and why he needed her help. Regardless, she would always answer a call for help from a fellow Dragon, at least to hear them out.

Tracy stood waiting in the doorway, studying the house for a moment with a hint of curiosity in her eyes. What is this place? she wondered to herself in silence, waiting for someone to answer her knock. As she noticed another presence nearby, the petite Gangrel turned to the man, her Beast hissing in defiance for a moment. She hadn't officially met the guy, but she had seen him at enough formal functions to know he was a Kindred of the Domain.

"Hey," she said in greeting, offering a quiet nod to the Nosferatu.

Presence ••
    Blood Potency ••••
    Domain Status •• (Respected)
    Gangrel Status •• (Respected)
    Dog

PRE

Eventually, the door opens... within: the Mannequin, the Witness, and the Animal.

As the Innocent and the Inhumane join them, wheat is quickly separated from chaff -- Dog draws Tracy aside*, explaining the situation, and need for secrecy: none but the Dragons shall know the significance of Muir. There is more to say, but the Rampant Dragon will take as few risks as possible with leaving the newly Sworn alone with the armed** Peter Baldwin, and they are rejoined.

"Where's the other one?"
    he glares at the Haunt. "Two of yous is what I recollect."

* and **

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    P
    Peter Baldwin

Baldwin entered and greeted each with a nod and giving Tracy Burns his name* and offering pleasant greetings to Bingen and Regan. When Dog addressed him, Baldwin met his gaze and nodded. He was quite right. Saito had ditched town. "There were two. However, since then, Lady Saito was redeployed elsewhere. To which city, I do not know." The Haunt frowned at the notion of Saito welching on her debts. "I trust my help will suffice, at least for my part - I always pay my debts."

His gaze panned to Regan, cold inhumanity in his eyes. Baldwin wasn't a blushing bride; no, his corpse-like features were plain to see for the moment.

"You requested a weapon, Mr. Regan. A spare knife is what I have available on short notice. If you'd like to make arrangements for something particular for the future, I have the connections to make that happen."

He looked to Dog for a moment, motioning to the spare knife on his belt. "May I?" This was the Dragons' house. He wouldn't bare steel without permission.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde hovered uncertainly toward the Haunt. The mask of her face slowly morphing into slight confusion and then breaking into a small smile.

"Welcome, Sir Baldwin?" She spoke formally as a suitable pose locked in place. Confusion flooded over the doll mask. "I am glad you could join us. Ah... Do you usually go so armed?" Her dark eyes flickered to the visible tools of his trade.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Intro passed are good to go. Also, David Regan (or anyone else with Auspex) can initiate a Clash of Wills if desired
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.