Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1411) Daeva Clan

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian raised a curious brow to their Signature talent sharing. Well, that’s a new one. Wonder why. She continued to pay attention particularly when an Acolyte was mentioned. The Daeva may not have known the Heirophant entirely that well, but she didn’t doubt that Juan’s statement was accurate.

“If I may, Priscus Cordoba, has there been an issue with bullying in the past?” This was probably something important that she should know.

“Speaking of odds, ends, and such. I’m meeting someone by the name of Ms. Kahn with the Heirophant on [somedateset]. I’m not sure what to expect. I just know she’s new in town and there’s something peculiar about her. When I was at a hotel lounge, it seemed that she completely captivated the area around her that had been there before us.

“I realize I am relatively new, and would understand if any of you declined. However, if anyone is free that evening, I was curious if you could be on-call of sorts.”
    And there, she spewed forth all she knew about the situation. The Daeva appeared imperturbable to the answer she was expecting from them.

Well, he did ask…

The Daeva nodded with genuine appreciation of the now former Priscus. She politely gave an amiable wave as the Songstress left for the evening. She was the Harpy, it may have warranted something urgent for her to leave the clan meeting so quickly.

ooc

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison gave a wave of farewell to her friend as she parted. She knew what that was like.

With farewells given, her attention shifted to Vivian. "By chance would you know Ms. Khan's first name?" Allison tapped her finger for a moment. "I think I should be free and I will be more than willing to help you and Chris if you think it is needed."

Allison figured another question was also appropriate. "You think she fam?"
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Richard nods in passing as Velma makes her departure, he would be sure to speak with her again but not for some time, not until he has mad some progress with their new Priscus. For now he returns his attention to the subject at hand. He is still relatively new to the city and clearly one of the weaker beast in the room yet he desperately wanted to change that and the first place to start was to earn the respect and trust of what he would now consider to be his new family, "If she is we should get at her asap. Speaking as a new blood myself I'm sure she would be great full to be welcomed into the domain by her own people. To know she ain't dolo out here." Richard takes a sip from the champagne the still fizzling campaign. "Heh, let's treat her to dinner"

J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan says good night to Harpy Star as she swiftly departs. Obviously she had urgent business. He had to run the meeting hence forth.

Vivian raised an excellent point with his choice of words about intimidation. "I have no knowledge of it occurring within this Domain," he paused briefly, "However, in my travels within Domains less civilized than this, I have my suspicions of coercion and duress."

It appeared that the three Daeva were interested in finding one of their own. Such eagerness was positive sign. "You are definitely in good company with Heirophant Wooding." The Toreador nodded approvingly to them. "I am glad to see the interest with this mysterious Kindred."

V
    Vivian York

“Nefertiti, is her first name.” Vivian said as she looked to Allison. The question the Whip asked was one she’d asked herself. “I thought so at first, it doesn’t seem like it though. However, I can’t say for certain until I’ve met her.” And hopefully that doesn’t go awry. “Thank you for your offer, if there is a problem, either myself or Chris Wooding will let you know.”

Nodding as Richard then spoke. “Yes, that is our plan. To find her and introduce her to the Domain, if necessary.” Vivian had thought it was someone who may have been in Sacramento longer than herself, or anyone else for that matter. Perhaps the woman had been in a long sleep and forgotten her ways. “Dinner, perhaps when we figure out who she is first.” Smiling softly.

Vivian’s attention turned to their new Priscus. “Yes, we shall see what comes to fruition on the matter.” Nodding, as if to say she had nothing more, the words fell away.

Sitting back in her seat, it was only the four of them now. With Velma leaving the Lily, the space she filled the room with seemed slightly dull. Her presence took up a lot of room in such an area, hopefully Juan would soon fill that space himself.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

48 hour bump!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Miss York has the right idea," the Priscus stated appreciatively. He restated what Vivian had said to ensure clarity to the group. "Find out who she is first then proceed with the dinner date." Another glance to the table, "If nothing else needs to be addressed then the formal meeting is adjourned," his eyes fell to the bottle, "and we can drink to the memory of Lady Harpy Star."

Richard nods his head in agreement with their plans. From beneath the shell Richard enjoyed this idea of a family, it was something that he personally had never experienced. But the opportunity to learn a lesson was not lost upon him, though they all seemed open to the idea of extending their kinship to the new blood there was an air of caution. Perhaps in the future Richard would need to consider being more tactful. "Sounds good to me." He answers before downing the rest of his drink in one swallow.

V
    Vivian York

The woman left the Lily for the evening, she didn’t die…

Vivian kept grinning despite what the new Priscus said. Maybe he just had different words to express his feelings about the situation. Or, the Daeva was not as connected to the Songstress as she; which was perhaps more the explaination.

“Thank you Priscus de Cordoba.” Raising her glass with a quick imaginary clink in the air.

How the bloody hell this Kahn woman is getting ‘dinner dates’ without anyone meeting her yet is a mystery. Has her influence stemmed this far over the Domain? I wonder if its made it to the Prince’s door yet?

The Daeva wasn’t jealous… no, not ever…. But this was more information to tick into her mind and save for later. “And yes, I will give you any details I find out once the information is gained.”

Is also all done? Great scene?

J
    Juan Cordoba

End scene is good for me

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread